What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

###1200w 3x6 E&F Smart Pot Grow###

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Shit you got more going than me lol my SCKs look so nice already putting out fan leaves the size of my hand!!! My RockWool growing buddy seems to think I'm nuts for expecting 2 zips of better per plant! Cuz he packs his table a lot tighter and he also grows them shorter so he's used to 1-1.5 oz plants and I'm like FUCK THAT!! I was already pulling that kinda numbers under my 400 so I BETTER see bigger prettier heavier buds and from the looks of my root systems and how fast things are growing now I should have NO problem pulling that off. I would like to get 2-2.5 lbs which would be no problem if I have 2oz plants...

What you guys and gals think? 1gal Smart Pots and the plants are topped and being flipped at 14" I have a hard time believing they will only be a zip or so....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
theres a lot of space on the table that will need to be filled in by branching... not sure how your plant grows but id shoot for flipping at 18-20". bigger plants bigger roots bigger... you know the story.
but thats just me

staying tuned in
looking good

Fattie

Its weird seeing someone who was very much an inspiration to me starting my micro setup switching to something larger. I know its a personal achievement, but hearing your cfl cab is going to be shut down indefinitely, I don't know if I can take it. My cab is finished (not that I'm using CFL's but still micro), with seeds on the way, so I need to start posting so I am able to upload pictures and I figured this would be the place to start. Thanks again for the inspiration.

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Shit you got more going than me lol my SCKs look so nice already putting out fan leaves the size of my hand!!! My RockWool growing buddy seems to think I'm nuts for expecting 2 zips of better per plant! Cuz he packs his table a lot tighter and he also grows them shorter so he's used to 1-1.5 oz plants and I'm like FUCK THAT!! I was already pulling that kinda numbers under my 400 so I BETTER see bigger prettier heavier buds and from the looks of my root systems and how fast things are growing now I should have NO problem pulling that off. I would like to get 2-2.5 lbs which would be no problem if I have 2oz plants...

What you guys and gals think? 1gal Smart Pots and the plants are topped and being flipped at 14" I have a hard time believing they will only be a zip or so....

well, with 1 600w I pulled 1 1/2 to 2 zips of every plant. They were vegged for 60 days in coco. 15 -18" in height when flipped. Not to mention they did get abandoned a couple times... (busy with family)

My buddys dad was using 2 600w on a light mover with co2 and was getting close to 3lbs.

here- ill give you what you want.

no. it cant be done. dont think you can do it. lol. theres your drive!

but seriously, first round, new set up. id be really happy with any healthy quality harvest.
if I were you id think anything over one to one and a half would be really cool. sounds more realistic to me. Either way, its gonna be way better and awesome.

gonzo`

I like your setup but I saw this grow on another forum of a guy growing in small pots with soil. He has 2 x 600W with 72 plants (cheese) and he pulls an oz a plant... Just something to think about. I think you can do better than 30 oz :)

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Psh... I don't know how to grow horizontal, I'm just here for the show... lol

Fuckin Bobble lol

Realdeal you crack me up you know that's gonna make me try harder but really it's my other homie I want to prove wrong so bad him in his fuckin Rock Wool hahahah I'm such a hater sometimes hahaha

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
We have started flowering!!

We have started flowering!!

Ok so I started my 12/12 cycle on Monday after leaving them in the dark for 24hr. They also hadn't got a good feeding in a few days since my ppms were too low and then had a accident leaving my garden in somebody else's hands. When I finally got my res cleaned out and filled with a fresh batch of nutes 100ppms higher than what they had I snap the drain plug my pump hooks up to! So they are looking better now than in these pics which I took Monday and after a spray down with Magic Green and the higher ppm mix they are greening up quick straight went from droopy and faded looking to perky and having waxy leaves coming back over night...

attachment.php

Here's a Sugar Cane Kush that's made a quick comeback and how shit was looking till I had a huge root system and a mix that was only 600ppm

attachment.php

Here's a Sugar Cane Kush that was super hungry and had a fat ass root system before the others and she looks like the one above now

attachment.php

Left side of tray which is all Sugar Cane Kush

attachment.php

Right side of tray which is Magic Merlin, Cuzn Violet and DJ Short Pre97 Blueberry

Attachments

• Week 3 or 4 veg 017.jpg
    Week 3 or 4 veg 017.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Week 3 or 4 veg 018.jpg
    Week 3 or 4 veg 018.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Week 3 or 4 veg 025.jpg
    Week 3 or 4 veg 025.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Week 3 or 4 veg 019.jpg
    Week 3 or 4 veg 019.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 11

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I love em they are really good on multiple strains too cuz I'm running 4 different kinds and they are all happy when my ppms are high enough for the size of my root mass

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
1 week of flowering

1 week of flowering

So we are in week 2 of flower now and I have some pics of them at a week on Monday..

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is my right side of the tray with my Magic Merlins, Urkle x CT's, and Blueberries

attachment.php

Here's some Sugar Cane Kush's which my left half of the tray is all SCK! But problem is these girl's were either super hungry or the fungus gnats have given them problems but I noticed they started to look this way only after they got HUGE root systems with my ppms at 550-600 so I raised to 650 and they perked up for a day and went back to this look and ate a bunch of ppms. I went to 750 and they started to get happy but then my ph pen broke! It's been a battle they were still not fully happy with a new pen and my ppms at 750 so I've sprayed em down with Dutch Master Liquid Light and Saturator and raised my ppms to 900 now that I'm in week 2 and they are greening up more and more so I'm on track now!!!

attachment.php

They are starting to look like this lady along with the rest of my girls....

Attachments

• Week 1 of flowering 005.jpg
    Week 1 of flowering 005.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Week 1 of flowering 006.jpg
    Week 1 of flowering 006.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 19/5
    19/5
    55.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Week 1 of flowering 009.jpg
    Week 1 of flowering 009.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 10
T

Teeg420

haha no worries bro Its look good, and thanks for not including shots of your carpet!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
???? Why cuz the carpet in my room is fucked up? Also this tent is in a different spot and the carpet is just fine lol I even have a nice piece of checker linoleum for right in front...
Thanks though..

T

Teeg420

No I remember last time some of us were giving you a hard time about your last tent and telling you to vacuum your room. LOL

T

Teeg420

Are you still anti drip clean? Bought the whole line up and they didn't have it, you recommend I not use it?

Latest posts

Latest posts