What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gonna Do A Poll On Grow Tent satisfaction...please suggest companies to include

H

Hal

Title says it all. I'm going to be purchasing a grow tent soon, I did a search under "tent" to see if anyone had done a poll on the subject. Nada.

Before I put up the poll thread, I want to get suggestions on all the companies that make grow tents which should be included in the poll.

I'm not going to get into the variances of the different tents within a particular companies offerings, gonna go on the assumption that if a company has good quality control on one of it's offerings good chance this will exist across their entire line.

Of course, if you have sampled more than one tent from a particular company and found inconsistency in their product line quality, then please do report on that in a post. I don't want to make this poll to complicated.

Thanks for your input...let's get suggesting. :)

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Secret Jardin, Hydrohut, Homebox. Those are the ones I know.

I've heard good things about the secret jardin. Metal Joints and poles etc....Don't know much though as I've never seen one.

Budsworth

I've got a friend who wants to start doing indoors (did outdoors for years)...and we've decided that in his situation a tent is the best solution.

In for this.

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
go to xxx.greners.xxx and check out their grow tent competition. helped me decide on my tent. i went with a growlab myself. if ya think about it...... none of them are 100% lightproof, so y spend so much on a SJ when a GL is the same. just my opinion

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
secret jardin will win. i can not man up and build a cab. i am a tent using wimp and accept it.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Secret Jardin has tents small enough to fit in a closet, and large enough for a warehouse. Now that is one hell of a product line :dance013:

-Funk

H

Hal

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, and for the little insult to my manlihood too, waitwhat :) I am thinking along the lines of budsworth, cabinets don't break down as small as a tent. I move too often.

Keep the suggestions coming, I know there have to be a few more companies.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
When you actually post the poll, could you do it in Growrooms? Thanks FB

I

Iron_Lion

Title says it all. I'm going to be purchasing a grow tent soon, I did a search under "tent" to see if anyone had done a poll on the subject. Nada.

Before I put up the poll thread, I want to get suggestions on all the companies that make grow tents which should be included in the poll.

I'm not going to get into the variances of the different tents within a particular companies offerings, gonna go on the assumption that if a company has good quality control on one of it's offerings good chance this will exist across their entire line.

Of course, if you have sampled more than one tent from a particular company and found inconsistency in their product line quality, then please do report on that in a post. I don't want to make this poll to complicated.

Thanks for your input...let's get suggesting. :)

I LOVE my HTG tent, it was cheap, highly functional, good construction. It makes a great veg/mom tent or even when the flowering room overflows.

Harvest

ive been in tents for years and years, the best quality one i had was black with blue lining, and a silver mylar material on the inside. others have ripped, off gassed, rusted, bent poles all that but the one with blue lining stuck with me for years.

jimbo99

ive been in tents for years and years, the best quality one i had was black with blue lining, and a silver mylar material on the inside. others have ripped, off gassed, rusted, bent poles all that but the one with blue lining stuck with me for years.

I believe your talking about the hydrohut silver edition. I have one and think its great.

Latest posts

Latest posts