What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How should I feed these tomatoes?

Ok, so about 10 years ago was the last time I could grow tomatoes before I moved into a high rise.

I just got 6 tomato plants to add to my grow room. All I used for nutrients for my backyard garden was 2 year old home made compost, and I'm not sure what I should do now, as I have no compost.

The plants are currently 11 inches tall, with more than a few flowers on them. One even has a tiny tomato smaller than a pea. I want the plants bigger and I want to eat tomatoes. Do I use my grow or my bloom nutrients at this point? A little of both? This can't be too hard - maybe I am too stoned. :jump:

Thanks in advance,

- L :wave:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
It's nearly winter here so the tomatoes are finished. I grow them every summer in soil and use Sulphate of Potash as the main fertilizer.

This is high in Potassium and is meant to improve flowering and fruiting.

Works for me.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Miracle Grow for Tomato's, this stuff is amazing. Even on pot plants! :joint:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's too easy, it's more fun to mix stuff and worry about ph and nute burn, etc :)

Wait...What?

Veteran
tomatoes dont want a lot of p. they want a fair amount of N, Ca and a ton of K. too much N and they wont set fruit [and may not even blossom if you really really overdid it]

I agree.....repot em into something good and hit em with nutes! If you have enough, use yer mj growing nutes. If not, then Miracle Grow will do. Make sure you flush for 2 weeks tho. LOL