What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The ReishiArium

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I've grown hash plant once before, but only had one that made it from seed, and it was top shelf stuff. it didn't finish until week 8, (56 days) or at lest that was when it looked ready.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Out of those five females I got 5 different females. If you count the two females I had started from the same pack of seed a couple of years before and I would say I got like 7 different females. Out of this group of five two turned out to be total swag, had no smell at all, looked nice and frosty but the taste and high just were not there on those two, and could have been close to being the same pheno.

And I have been fighting spider might for the last many months.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seems like the only sure way to get rid of them is no plants for at least two weeks,bug bombs and a thorough cleaning and starting fresh from seed....

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
seems like the only sure way to get rid of them is no plants for at least two weeks,bug bombs and a thorough cleaning and starting fresh from seed....

I have found that those big bushes don't play so well when trying to get all of those bugs, a few hold out. So the smaller your plants are the easier it is in trying to get rid of the mites. Yes getting plants out of the room helps in several ways, I have just discovered bug bombs. I still have questions about using the bug bombs in a place that I live in too.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
for me its the whole dealing with dishes and non-refrigerated foods in the event that some of the gas from the bug bomb(s) leaks out into other areas of the house.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Here we go again,

These are the Double Dutch crossed with a Blue Moonshine Male

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the newest version of my cloner/aeroponic unit.

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
No, not really starting over. testing some of the seeds I made, it will give me an idea of how well the two lines cross. It also gives me something to start over with if needed.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Day two

picture.php

Oh, and the ppm is at 300. (lessons from the past have shown that seedlings need some nutes at the very start other wise they get nute diff and look kind of burnt after a week), Oh and they are sitting under a 1000w MH. Yeah thats right, I am going with the big guns right from the start. The light has been off to the side for the first day, today I turned the light mover on to move the light to the left so the seedlings are getting a little more light. Then in two to three days they should be able to be placed right under the light.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I want to see how fast I can get them into a size of plant that is big enough to be able to flower. And to document it. I think 4-5 weeks should get me to a size that is big enough to flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts