What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KushKommander's Medical Bubble Stash

Damn looks like you've been busy! Sorry bout not being around much lately, just been busy! Also, about the bong :( Don't have enough bubble anymore..........I'll explain in chat if I ever get time :( Hope we are still cool man, we still need to meet and puff together, maybe I get the bong then? That would kick ass!

Damn looks like you've been busy! Sorry bout not being around much lately, just been busy! Also, about the bong :( Don't have enough bubble anymore..........I'll explain in chat if I ever get time :( Hope we are still cool man, we still need to meet and puff together, maybe I get the bong then? That would kick ass!
yeah man no worries :D talk to you in chat, come in for a puff!

InlineMax

Hey KK, lookin real nice on that burble. I love my bubble box, that thing gives me the nicest dry sift i've seen, id really like to get a tumble now. Bubbleman makes a nice product!

Ive got a question for ya on how you dry your bubble.....how do you do it? Break it up and just let it sit out for a few days? It looks like you dont press it much after its dry...

Could you leave it out for too long?

Hey KK, lookin real nice on that burble. I love my bubble box, that thing gives me the nicest dry sift i've seen, id really like to get a tumble now. Bubbleman makes a nice product!

Ive got a question for ya on how you dry your bubble.....how do you do it? Break it up and just let it sit out for a few days? It looks like you dont press it much after its dry...

Could you leave it out for too long?

:D im pretty happy with my bubblebox too, i just got it a week or so ago from a good friend, bubblemans products imo are the best!

I dry my bubble by chopping it up as it is drying as fine as I can get it, ideally like a sand texture, then spread it out so its a thin layer.
Some people use cardboard as a drying surface but I dont like the idea of getting my bubble stuck to it, which often happens....so I chop and dry on the pressing aka dabbing screens included but I put paper towels underneath to wick the moisture out from under the bubble, sometimes replacing it a few times if it gets damp.

it only takes me about 24 hours to dry my bubble..maybe 2 days max but it is definately dry enough to smoke the next day, IMO there is no limit on how long bubble can stay exposed to air, but i do suggest putting it in an airtight container after it is fully dry so you can get a nice cure on the hash, brings out some more of the flavor :D

I do not like to press my hash as it bursts the trichrome heads releasing alot of the terpenes and flavors/smells, basically preserves it better for a longer period of time...also when in granulated form it seems to last me longer then when pressed :D

InlineMax

Thanks for the response! I can not wait to get a tumble now, then i can do bigger runs in there and clean it up further with my box!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts