What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dankouver dry seive

Dr. D

Veteran
i decided to make a bit of dry seive from one of the Dankouver plants i rewcently harvested so i took a few pics along the way....i think it was rackateer that gave me the idea to use bubblebags to make the dry seive with...nice and simple

put the weed in a bowl then put it up inside the bag ...hey presto...and the glass lid on top of the oven is perfect for it :D

this wot i got after the first shake
then this after a couple more...i didnt go too crazy cuz i didnt wanna shake all the trichs off cuz im using the remainder with some trim and moulded bud to make oil

i tried to rtake some shots down my microscope...they are lame as fuck but il put em up anyway lol

it was very sticky and a bitch to press, it just kept stickin to me...it dont bubbble but shud be pretty pokey shit none the less

heres wot i ended up with after pressing 1.5 grams :moon:

rap1up

lookin good

lookin good

Hey thats lookin sweet mate, I can't seem to get into my PM's at the moment it says cuz I haven't put up 50 posts, but it was working earlier, never mind, the Swiss Miss is startin to fatten and densen up a bit today too, nice

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey man how u doin? glad u like il bring some over tomorrow for u to try out...shud fuck u up good :moon:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Oil Baron well if u lived up the road id stop by lol
Sunnyside i used about an oz. of bud..i probly cud of got more from it but it wud have been lesser quality...peace

G

i must say i am jealous. hehe. Funny i would be jealous of you having some BC weed.