What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

just when I thought the pain was gone, get stabbed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummybud

Veteran
hard to describe the feeling I have right now but I feel really shitty worst feelign ever. This girl I really liked for 2 years at work she added me on facebook like 6 months ago. 2 months ago she quit from my work and 2 days before she quit I asked her out got her number or so called number. I tried calling her twice and she never picked up.

then that was it now today I checked my facebook page and she is no longer on my friendslist.......this happened like today. then I tried searching for her and her name won't come up so it looks like she deleted me as a friend and blocked me so I can't search for her.

I feal really shitty because I really liked this girl and I used to talk to her all the time at work and she even said she 'liked me' maybe it was just as a friend but still she seemed to like me at work even if it was just as a friend.

now I haven't been sending her messages or anything on facebook to make her pissed at me or whatever, and I have stopped calling after 2 calls she didn't pick up so I havnen't contacted her or tried to contact her for like 2 months now.

don't know what to say but she has made me now feel like a creep weirdo, like that radio head song.

why would this girl block me and delete me? seriously I was over her but now this really hurts me looking back to when I used to talk to her all the time at work and she would tell me she "likes me" and then her adding me to facebook to now her blocking me like i'm some kind of monster or something.

I can feel the depression coming on already this just ruined my whole day.

I had another girl posting a message on my facebook page saying sorry she cancelled a dinner date with me, thought maybe that had something to do with it.

don't know i'm confused and pissed now I just want to run away from everything and try to forget my life.......

I feel like i'm some kind of creepy weirdo now. don't think i'll ever get over this and be able to ask another girl out or like another girl. I was so nice to this girl and she blocks me and deletes me like.

seriously feel like crying now. life really sucks.

Yummybud

Veteran
man i feel so depressed now. I was feeling decent for a while now it will be a very long time until I can get over this.

I ask a girl I talked to at work for 2 years out and really liked her and seh gives me a number and never picks up, then now today 2 months leter she blocks me from her friend list and deletes me.

Yummybud

Veteran
I really liked this girl a lot. never liked a girl as much as I liked her an took me forever to get the balls to ask her out. not only she lied to me and gave me her "number" she now deletes me from facebook 2 months later all of sudden?

don't get why she just now all of a sudden me blocks me, when I haven't seen her for 2 months now and I stopped trying to contact her over a month ago. I just called twice and sent her one text with no reply and didn't try to contact her any further on facebook.

anyways got to go cry like a little girl now.

T

TrichyTrichy

Keep on Keepin' on Yummy :) When you least expect it... Bam! love hits :)

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
You asked her out, called her twice, and two months later she drops you from facebook. She did that because you aren't interested in her or else you would have been a bit more persistent. This isn't rocket science, she can't read your mind so next time you ask a girl out and get her number try calling it until you get her on the phone. Or text her a smiley face, bitches love smiley faces.

Yummybud

Veteran
this just destroyed whatever confidence and hope I had left. now I feel like some creepy loser that nobody likes.

I feel like she must think i'm some kind of creep or weirdo thats why she suddenly deletes and blocks me. it makes me feel sicks because I liked her a lot and was really nice to her and she seemed like seh liked me at work and even said she likes me and she was the one that looked me up and added me on facebook.

then now.. i'm ignored, blocked deleted.

fuk life

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Oh YummMaster....look at the dumb bitch you just said fuck life over. She's just a dumb bitch man, save your energy for a real one.

You have to stop obsessing over girls so much....you phsych yourself right out of every oportunity you come across. You either have to deal with your social anxiety or don't expect to date anyone....and stop being depressed over not dating anyone.

Yummybud

Veteran
Y asked her out, called her twice, and two months later she drops you from facebook. She did that because you aren't interested in her or else you would have been a bit more persistent. This isn't rocket science, she can't read your mind so next time you ask a girl out and get her number try calling it until you get her on the phone. Or text her a smiley face, bitches love smiley faces.

I don't think so. I sent her a text also and she never replied back. I said want to meet up and do something today?

she obviously knew I was interested.

after the no reply back from the text and no answer from two phone calls I gave up. I n't want to seem creepy and keep on calling her and sending messages.

on my facebook page recently some girl I went out with once posted on my wall though saying sorry for canceling a date on me.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
thank you yummy. you never fail us. a fucked as my life gets i can always come on here and hear about your life ending social problems. dude she is just a chick. likely some skank. in ten years you wont even remember her name. i havent been keeping up lately are you still a virgin fella? if so you need to bang the first female you find fat, skinny ,who cares. just get it over with. if your not a virgin you need to start finding some bangable chicks and start to man up. dude once you master the pussy you will be feeling alot better. there, now all you have to worry about is your mom catching you choking your chicken...............

Yummybud

Veteran
fuk my life seriousl I'ce,m so nice to people and this is what I get. she even told me a few times that she likes me and its all bullshit.

this is so depressing for me. I don't see th epoint of life anymore.

thank god i'm done universty in december i'm going to just sell all my shit and buy a plane ticket to India and just disappear from here without telling anyone.

T

TrichyTrichy

Yummy needs a wingman.
Yummy you can't go to India. You have to go to Amsterdam for the 420 cup.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Jesus Christ Yummy...do you want to hear about some of the nasty, horrible, repulsive, unspeakable shit men have done to me???? You think you've had it bad....come on and get real. You would feel foolish if you knew what some people have gone through in relationships and you don't hear them wanting to give up.

Yummybud

Veteran
thank you yummy. you never fail us. a fucked as my life gets i can always come on here and hear about your life ending social problems. dude she is just a chick. likely some skank. in ten years you wont even remember her name. i havent been keeping up lately are you still a virgin fella? if so you need to bang the first female you find fat, skinny ,who cares. just get it over with. if your not a virgin you need to start finding some bangable chicks and start to man up. dude once youce master the pussy you will be feeling alot better. there, now all you have to worry about is your mom catching you choking your chicken...............

no she was not a "skank", she was I have to say a really nice and really good looking girl, don't know if I can all her nice anymore after this though but anyways I thought she was.

yes I am a virgin still and 24 which is weird. I don't really have many friends to go out with so I rarely meet girls.

all the girls at my work are too young. theres this one girl at my work that is pretty cute that is always staring at me right now but I have to ignore her because she is only 16 and i'm 24 now so thats really wrong and I'd be a douchbag.

plus I haven't met any other girl ever that I had feelings for like I had for this girl.....sucks the person you like and care about the most is the one that will make you feel the shittiest and treat you like shit.

DrLongbottom

Veteran
Yummy please just off yourself already......apparently administration likes your annual I kissed a girl threads ....but seriously it's gettin so stale i can see the witches trippin' on that shit. *dont fret if you dont get the reference....not everyone is hip.* But for real yummy...how about a new story......this is boring......

Yummybud

Veteran
Jesus Christ Yummy...do you want to hear about some of the nasty, horrible, repulsive, unspeakable shit men have done to me???? You think you've had it bad....come on and get real. You would feel foolish if you knew what some people have gone through in relationships and you don't hear them wanting to give up.

well I think there is nothing worse to feel that someone else especially someone that you really liked and cared for not only doesn't like you but thinks you are a creep or weirdo and wants nothing to do with you. feel like she crushed me like a coke can.

well I know a guy that got dumped by his longtime girlfriend and he's still crying about it over a year now.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
You just don't have it as bad as you think....that's what I'm trying to tell you. Stop wasting energy on things you can not change!!!!!!!!!!

By the way.....I was cheated on when I was pregnant. Top that one. I have a really good attitude about relationships and myself as well. So should you.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
dude she is a skank. how can u still love her when she did u grimy? fuk her. bang the 16 year old its no big deal once you lose your virginity you will be livin large. no friends? who fukin cares. more pussy for you amigo. i can almost guarantee that u could be bangin a new chick every few weeks if so desired. come on dude there are far more pressing issues than yesterdays skank......

H

h^2 O

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... "
twilightzonethemoviePDVD_007.jpg

Yummy don't be depressed man!! Smoke some weed! Pack a big fat bowl and smoke the sheet out of it until all you have on your mind is what's on TV and what's in the 'fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.