What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sons of Anarchy

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya its good but, I really cant wait for "Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia" great shhow

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For sure...

For sure...

I grew up the son of a Hell's Angel....

So when I watch SOA it really takes me back. That show really touches home for me.

On a side note, I am really anticipating the show "Dexter" that is going to be back on soon....that one is a complete mind bender.

dank.Frank

dkmonk

I saw two guys on motorcycles the other day w/ the sons of anarchy on their back and a grim reaper below it.

?I like that at least the main character really exhibits the principles of anarchy.

Self determination
Self discovery
Self control
Selfless compassion

A

arcticsun

love the show, but cant find a spot online where i can leach stream it. its a shame i have loads of episodes to catch up with.

KillerDemo

i love this show, always some action with some funny punch lines. last nite they i wached the re-run where they took a masturbator guy to a asian restaurant and when they walk in the asian lady goes "get out jerky jerky guy" haha this show is badass

not to mention the Sheriff of the charming, or whatever the name of the city they live, he is a medical marijuana smoker

VT_Fire

ha yeah love how the sherrif smokes the ganj...

I live close to Weirs Beach, NH where they have motorcycle week every year..brings in thousands of bikers every year including every chapter of hells angels and pretty much every biker gang. A lot of stuff I've seen in the show reminds me of bikers I've met every year...that week is CRAZY

and the show is awesome

NoSaint

I love the show. The G/F and I got hooked on it the first season. Can't wait for it to start again...

Takes the place of The Shield for me.

I think they will gear it more towards "legally" making money...not saying they are gonn ago all legal beagle on us but I bet ole boy takes over the Sons and tries to be more of a civil moto gang......no more gun running and not as much killing........great show, wish they had more episodes per season...

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
My lady and I love this show...diehard's. I think it'd be great if the club starts moving into peaceful cannabis distribution instead of gun running.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
They are trying to reach a younger crowd....

baby_biker.jpg

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seriously, it is a good show...I will be watching this Season also--

KnuckleHedd

Yeah, great stuff. Teach kids violent biker values and selling military hardware to thugs is the way to go. Really cool.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Yeah, great stuff. Teach kids violent biker values and selling military hardware to thugs is the way to go. Really cool.

C'mon man...that is like saying that The Sopranos is advocating Gangster Values...or that "Freddy" is advocating killing ppl in their sleep....
It is entertainment...if a kid doesn't realize that TV shows are Entertainment, then that is more of a Parenting problem--
Peace--

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Thought it was stupid. Got a mom way involved, got a son and dad that looks like there's gonna be inter family competition for club control. And the son has a best friend that reports directly back to dad. Totally cheesy show. But what do I know? Some people like made up bullshit! Just not my cup of fantasy.
A waste of film that should have been left in the can.

any fans of sons of anarchy or its always sunny in philadelpia