What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is the last good movie you saw...

Elite

I'm referring recent releases...
I DL every movie I feel is worth my time (2-3) week...

Last movie I saw and enjoyed was "7 Pounds" I've watched it 3 times now...wild...

"Valkyrie" was decent too...If your a history buff, its based on actual events...
You just have to get past your annoyance to Tom Cruise, and perhaps jealousy too...If he wasn't gay he would be banging Katie Holmes fine ass everynight...

:DElite

O

ocean99

I just saw the new terminator movie, that was alright.

Check out "Brick", it's not recent or anything but its one of my favorite movies ever. Real fast paced dialogue, you gotta listen real close or you'll get lost quick. Good shit though. It's like a highschool Scarface type deal.

willostat

yeah 7 pounds was pretty good. wild is right. didnt expect that. couldnt figure out what the hell was wrong with will smiths face throughout the movie though.... no facial hair!

finally saw taken, that was pretty sweet too.

Elite

Thanks, I'll check out "Brick"...What new Terminator movie??

Yah "Taken" wasn't bad dude really fucks some shit up...

For the record, If I had to name one all time favorite...Hands down,
"Boondock Saints" If you haven't seen it...Check it out...

:cool:Elite

weedster

Last good movies i saw was : The Curious Case of Benjamin Button , Crank 2 High Voltage, Inkheart and not so new but pretty good - Equilibrium (christian bale) :D

Elite

I must say I was disappointed by "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" it was good, but I wouldn't want to watch it more than once, like "Big Fish"

I just finished DL and currently watching "Brick":smile:

I can DL any movie, and quicker than it takes to drive to Blockbuster.:hijacked:
Now Blu-ray/Hi Def take a bit longer, but hey...its free and I own it then.
LOL my largest movie file (.MKV) is 19GB:yoinks: "Ironman" and its surreal:abduct:

:joint:Elite

BTW I'll let you know what I think of "brick"

I have no idea what the name of this movie is (with Greg from Kharma and Greg), but Sherilynn Fenn is absolutely gorgeous. Just sayin'. She's very beautiful.

Haven't been to a theater in years. How about Requiem for a Dream. Awakenings. Dead Poets Society. A Beautiful Mind.

O

ocean99

Oh fuck that's dope. Yea I hope you enjoy it, I just watched it for the zillionth time last night.

JQP

Wall-E, you know, the one with the personified robot. I bought the DVD. What a great movie. Maybe I'll go watch it now...

JQ

Elite

"Brick":http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0393109/
I thought that was that cat from 3rd rock from the Sun, decent actor...I really liked "Stop-Loss" and "The Look Out"

What a fucked up movie, damn good though K+!!:smile:

If you like that I'm sure you'll enjoy "Fresh" is like the urban version of that movie...Ever see it??

What was up with that school...it was completely EMPTY, kinda creepy.

Anyone seen the movie "W." about G.W. Bush :biglaugh: It should be considered a comedy....explains A LOT!! I follow politics MUCH more because of that flick.

:noway:Elite

O

ocean99

Hey man glad you liked it! I love that movie.

I've seen "W." too, that shit was funny as hell.

B

bongoie

apocolipto , mel gibson . WOW , blew me away . its got it all . not recent but the best for me . or , the last king of scotland , Based on the events of the brutal Ugandan dictator Idi Amin's regime as seen by his personal physician during the 1970s . cool thread idea . always up for new DL ideas .

Elite

apocolipto , mel gibson . WOW , blew me away . its got it all . not recent but the best for me . or , the last king of scotland , Based on the events of the brutal Ugandan dictator Idi Amin's regime as seen by his personal physician during the 1970s . cool thread idea . always up for new DL ideas .

Being from Ireland...you must have seen "Boondock Saints" about 2 Irish brothers in Boston who take on the Italian and Russian mob...Incredibly filmed, William Defoe really helps make the movie, hell even Ron Jeremy was in it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144117/

LOL, I have and autographed pic from Ron Jeremy says "---- keep IT UP!!"
Fucker grabbed my GF's titty

:biglaugh:Elite

T

TheMintMan

The Wrestler. Not a feelgood...but a good flick. And even if it weren't, it's got enough footage of Marissa Tomei topless to make it good. :jawdrop: