What's new

What concerts or Music Festivals are you going to this summer?

I have tickets for 2 nights of phish at alpine shows, bella madre, Project Earth, Rothbury, Big Wu family Reunion, 10klf, also hope to make it to Wakarusa, and Bonnaroo but well see. Anyone else hitting up phish tour or any festis

jwm

Veteran
of the bands mentioned, the only one that would interest me would be uriah heep. I missed Dave Mason, which is a bummer. Joe Bonamassa, Derek Trucks, Wishbone ash,
John Mayall are all in sight....

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
So far ive got AC DC and Tragically Hip tickets. Still considering ZZ Top Aerosmith Buddy Guy Fleetwood Mac

Collie Man

I'll be at All Good Festival on Marvins Mountain Top and I'll be working at Bonnaroo with some friends and then seeing the "blazed and confused tour" with slightly stoopid, snoop dogg, stephen marley in Baltimore... Blazed and confused tour is going to be really awesome! I'm planning on seeing more concerts then this but those ones were for sure I got the tickets/ training done!

B

BigHerm

So far I've seen Dave Matthews and The Flaming Lips. Will be at bonnaroo as well. We'll see what else I can get to this year.

flaming lips are dank as a mother shut your mouth. make sure you got some clean L for that one, surprised no ones hitting up the dead?

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
So far... STP, my b/f wants to go see Kiss, so I'm going for shits n giggles, Kenny Chesney(no laughing!)

S

stoned teacher

gonna edit out of paranoia :)

Already quite a few dead shows down and a helluva lotta festivals!

Summertime is coming baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK N ROLL!

MrMcBean

Every Goa and Psychedelic music party withing 200 kilometer radius..

If there is a "Goa Party" in your area youd be a fool to miss it.. Take your finest bag of homegrown and smoke up the place.. Youll meet some of the greatest people!

Latest posts

Latest posts