What's new

info needed-guerilla gold #2

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin for any and all info on this strain, hope someone can help. and yes, i am aware that there is a search function and yes, i tried it.
----got some pollen on the way from this strain, heard it is a semi to full autoflowering strain and thinking from the name it is an outdoor strain, just gotta figure out what to use it on. thanks for your input.....sub

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Guerrilla Gold #2 from breeder description
Early Gold x (afghan x Mighty Mite)F5
A short and very early outdoor strain. Will develop chunky buds that are covered in trichomes in the heat of the summer. The buds have a sweet spice/seasoning smelll and delivers a strong and long lasting unique high Harvest end of Aug

as far as crosses..if i had her/him i would use a Chemdog as a mother or a nice Kush cross...

good luck with the cross
peace
Chefboy

M

Mountain

Dude...pretty sure the original creator of that line is BreederBrad2 who hangs here. He passed that line on to Greens who almost positive is not here any more. What Mr. Stinky said is a great place to look for info on this baby :wink:. I thought there was some Lemon Swiss (also a BreederBrad2 creation...I think) in there but guess not. Heard lots of great stuff about GG. I had some of them GG beans but gave to a friend a few years back and he finally got around to popping em recently looking for a fem but all males. Funny we are kind of on the same wavelength with stuff at times.

No experience with the the autoflower stuff but everything I've heard about GG is it's THE one to mess with. Yields aren't great outdoors, obviously due to the fast flowering nature, but quality seems pretty damn good from everything I've read over the years. Think top yield I ever saw was like 4 zips per plant with the early finishing, not autoflower, phenos. Peeps are cutting this stuff down even before the whirly birds start flying outdoors looking for stuff. GREAT option to guarantee at least a bit of respectable smoke each year.

What Chef said sounds cool. I would not mess around with some long flowering sat but find something to add punch and/or flavor.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
allright! im gettin excited now! lets see, what do i have coming up? cinderella99 might be an option to cross with, got an ecsd in at day 4, that might be a nice one, grandaddy purpleskunk, but she is untested....
lets see, these are the strains we are runnin. maybe you guys can tell me what you think it should be crossed too. will also track down bb, see what he thinks...
grandaddypurple
gdpskunk
madness
j1
ecsd
albert walker
p91
pure kush(havent run yet)
tahoe og(havent run yet)
those are the ones being run from now thru the next two months....cindy99 may be in the loop, as long as i have a female(outta two that ive popped) supposed to be pretty stable, so i might be willing to take a chance on a unknown female...anyways, chime in, lemme know what ya think...and thanks everyone for hittin me up w the info:joint: and especially thank you to the bro who got me the pollen. surprise gifts can be so cool......

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
i would use it on early finishing outdoor strains, dont waste your time indoors, i crossed it with ducksfoot and am still trying to refine it

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pseudo-what are the hangups? you think p91 might be a good choice,
? she is northern lights, finishes quickly. madness is an old oregon bigbud cross that is fairly quick.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh man, anything goes good with blueberry! Sensi star comes too mind.

I also agree with zeppelin dude, a kush would go nice too.

dannykarey

Holy shit........Did you end up making some of those crosses Subrob? If so how'd they turn out???

Just discovering/dabbling with the guerillaGold to cross into ID strains for use OD's.......Just crossed some MountainJam2's with GuerillaGold.......Should be fun for next season.

Danny

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't remember man...I know caligreen used some of the pollen on sourdub (came out awesome) and a couple others...

Latest posts

Latest posts