Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > Philosopher Seeds > ***Philosopher Seeds SEED GIVEAWAY***

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
Thread Closed
***Philosopher Seeds SEED GIVEAWAY*** Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2017, 01:47 PM #1
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist will become famous soon enoughThe Alchimist will become famous soon enoughThe Alchimist will become famous soon enough
Exclamation ***Philosopher Seeds SEED GIVEAWAY***

Hello guys,

Today we're starting a giveaway of 20 packs of 5 seeds. You just have to post here which Philosopher Seeds strain you'd like to grow and why. The first 20 people to post will have their free pack of 5 seeds (of the strain they chosed).

Also, do not forget to take your best shots, we'll be starting our monthly photo contest in a couple of months!!

*Notice that we can't ship seeds to the USA, we're sorry for that
*This giveaway is intended for registered users at ICMag with a minumum of 25 posts in the forum. Only one pack per user
*Once we have our 20 winners we'll be contacting you for shipping details

Best of luck, hurry up and get your free beans!

Old 06-01-2017, 02:23 PM #2
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to all
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I would like to grow SuperJuani/Spicy CBD from Philosopher Seeds.

Why?

I smoked this Hybrid once in a CSC and was stunned from its therapeutic use.

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
  • Nutrient demands change throughout the life of the plant, in general increasing during vegetative growth but decreasing during reproductive development.

Last edited by OakyJoe; 06-01-2017 at 02:33 PM..
Old 06-01-2017, 02:34 PM #3
DJXX

DJXX has disabled reputation
got a glass ready for them to take the plunge...Black Bomb or Easy Haze/k13 haze... or something greasy...if i were your best friend, what would you pick for me?? just want a megatrichs producer..DJXX

SD IBL CROSSES feat. SourGlue and more!!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331377

Old 06-01-2017, 02:59 PM #4
Columbo

Too easy. I'd choose the outdoor mix because I only grow outoors :P Also I have a pretty nice season here so could easily get all three strains to mature nicely. Plus it's a great way to test a wide variety of the Philosophers seeds

Thanks

Old 06-01-2017, 03:08 PM #5
Columbo

Sorry outdoor mix is 6 seeds. If not the outdoor mix then I'd just grab the Black Bomb.

Why cause it's outdoor friendly and sounds like a nice mix of quality old school strains.

Last edited by Columbo; 06-01-2017 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: Forgot to add why

Old 06-01-2017, 05:26 PM #6
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist will become famous soon enoughThe Alchimist will become famous soon enoughThe Alchimist will become famous soon enough
@OakyJoe, @DJXX and @Columbo, you can count on those seeds folks!

Old 06-01-2017, 05:38 PM #7
Columbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchimist View Post
@OakyJoe, @DJXX and @Columbo, you can count on those seeds folks!

Well thank-you very much for the kind offer

Old 06-02-2017, 02:25 AM #8
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Been looking for the black bomb after Researching the lineage. Would love to give her a run.

Whether I am fortunate enough to win or not, nice seeing suppliers looking out for customers. Definitely put philosopher on my list of vendors to support.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:26 AM #9
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
Too easy. I'd choose the outdoor mix because I only grow outoors :P Also I have a pretty nice season here so could easily get all three strains to mature nicely. Plus it's a great way to test a wide variety of the Philosophers seeds

Thanks
Damn! Didn't even think of the multiple strain aspect lol. Top thinking m8
Old 06-02-2017, 11:55 AM #10
Gaz29

Gaz29 is on a distinguished road
Hi I'd love to grow your black bomb strain as been curious about your gear when browsing seedbanks.! thanks for the chance to try philosopher seeds..
Hope I'm not too late .. ??!
Gaz

Thread Closed