Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > First indoor vert scrog. Tell me what I'm screwing up please

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
First indoor vert scrog. Tell me what I'm screwing up please Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2017, 08:21 PM #1
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really nice
First indoor vert scrog. Tell me what I'm screwing up please

Well I've been screwing around in my shop for forever now trying to mimic ichabod crane and other grows I see on here.
Vegged my girls way longer than intended due to rebuilding flower room over and over.
Hoping for some insight on thing being idk what I'm doing.
Had to butcher my girls to get em on the screens. Running just 1000 right now. Want them to get used to their new room and pots. 24/0 light til they are acclimated. Brewing up a worm casting tea to give em before flipping
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170318_184321.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	402856 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170318_184300.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	402857
Earlmarne is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:27 PM #2
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really nice
Got 6 ft of screen on the walls with a 12" hurricane on thermostat above them.
Just kind of feel like I should maybe remove more but idk.
Feeding gh 3 part at 6/ 6/6 w 1 ml silica and ml drip clean a gallon.
Cinex is all but the left wall. I believe that girl to be hash plant. She did great for me Outdoors so figured I'd give her a go on my first indoor

Old 03-19-2017, 08:29 PM #3
Earlmarne

32 inches from screen to bulb

Old 03-19-2017, 08:37 PM #4
Earlmarne

Transplanted from 5 gallon hempiesinto 10 gallon fabric pots w aerated coco. Hydroton and a small amount of perlite, got an inch of hydroton in the saucers also.
They were root bound as all hell in the hempies. Have a pump for auto feeding, as they wanted more than the gallon a day I was feeding.
Couldn't find the parts to build the system I wanted so figured 10 gallon pots could handle once daily feeding then I can get to building my auto feed next round

Old 03-19-2017, 08:56 PM #5
Earlmarne

Re built the intake to much larger. When testing there was way too much negative pressure.
I have a room next to this of same dimensions I will start building on soon.
This leaves me with a 5×12 room to serve as a lung room for both flower rooms.
2k in each staggered 12on off cycles 1k in veg. Should free up enough power for ac in lung room come summer time
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170311_145704.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	402860 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170311_145709.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	402861 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170311_145720.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	402862

Old 03-19-2017, 08:58 PM #6
Old Toker

Old Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really nice
How many girls are you growing and what size is your flowering room?

Old 03-19-2017, 09:03 PM #7
Earlmarne

There will be 6 in there this time.
Will cut back to 5 once my other room gets going to stay in my numbers and keep perpetual.
I'm going to add a 2nd 1000 once they stop stretching.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:07 PM #8
Earlmarne

Got my light up high to promote stretch. They were to my chest, I'm 6ft 6. But they were bushes because I hung bare bulbs in veg down in them.
I would like to see a couple feet of vert growth out of em to fill in my screens.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:18 PM #9
Earlmarne

The room is 5×7 11ft ceiling on tall end 9 on the other

Old 03-20-2017, 02:41 AM #10
Earlmarne

These are the roots to one of the smaller girls , out of a 5 gallon hempy. They are thick as hell. Thinking they are going to enjoy more room
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20170319_161155.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	402912