Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Herbies Seeds > USA Currently Cash Only

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
USA Currently Cash Only Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2016, 04:47 AM #1
Viral505

Viral505 will become famous soon enoughViral505 will become famous soon enough
USA Currently Cash Only

I'm extremely concerned about sending cash internationally through USPS.

I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from Herbies since the end of November? (when their payment policy changed)

And what was your experience?
Viral505 is offline Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:50 AM #2
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral505 View Post
I'm extremely concerned about sending cash internationally through USPS.

I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from Herbies since the end of November? (when their payment policy changed)

And what was your experience?
i just sent 115$ throguh registered mail. i should know in about a week or two if they got the cash. i have did cash in the mail before with S.a.n.n.i.e seeds and never had a issue. i will update u once i see if they get the order.
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:52 AM #3
III%
Banned

III% has a spectacular aura aboutIII% has a spectacular aura aboutIII% has a spectacular aura aboutIII% has a spectacular aura about
Almost all of the UK based seed shops have lost their ability to accept credit cards. AFAIK herbies is still cash only, maybe bit coin.

Basically you have to get crafty and look for seedbanks outside of the UK if you want to use cc's.

I personally won't send cash to a foreign country ever again, been burned a few times.
III% is offline Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 03:28 AM #4
Dioni

No problem 2 weeks ago...got a bunch of SELENE for a rainy day.
Old 02-22-2017, 03:48 AM #5
blowingupjake

blowingupjake has a spectacular aura aboutblowingupjake has a spectacular aura aboutblowingupjake has a spectacular aura aboutblowingupjake has a spectacular aura aboutblowingupjake has a spectacular aura about
I've sent cash internationally before, several times. As long as you send it as registered mail and use as few bills as possible you should be golden.

Stay Hazed,
JaKe
blowingupjake is offline Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 12:29 PM #6
starke

starke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nice
I made my first purchase of "real" seeds from Herbies in November. Sent $576.00 in the mail and was scared shitless. Order came through without a hitch. Although I know thieves can get the money and customs may seize your shit my transaction went off without a hitch. When the time comes for more seeds I'll do it again.

Edit: I sent the payment USPS Expedited which cost about $70.00 bucks on its own but I had tracking I could follow and knew when the money had arrived. Since this purchase of seeds should get me through several years with cloning, I thought the additional for postage was well spent.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

[color=Red]Current Grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343153&page=9 Page 9 forward

Last edited by starke; 02-22-2017 at 01:57 PM..
starke is offline Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 04:32 PM #7
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by III% View Post
Almost all of the UK based seed shops have lost their ability to accept credit cards. AFAIK herbies is still cash only, maybe bit coin.

Basically you have to get crafty and look for seedbanks outside of the UK if you want to use cc's.

I personally won't send cash to a foreign country ever again, been burned a few times.
Your doing something wrong then. Maybe even choosing the wrong seed bank. IDK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowingupjake View Post
I've sent cash internationally before, several times. As long as you send it as registered mail and use as few bills as possible you should be golden.
Tracking is absolutely essential when sending cash in the mail. I've sent a couple untracked orders & received my goods but tracking makes for more honest business relations. Realize though that tracking does not work for some countries. Spanish packages, for instance, are not traceable from the US going either direction.
MJPassion is offline Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 05:29 PM #8
DemonTrich

DemonTrich has disabled reputation
Sending cash thru the mail.is like.screwing a hookers with out protection.
DemonTrich is offline Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 03:28 AM #9
III%
Banned

III% has a spectacular aura aboutIII% has a spectacular aura aboutIII% has a spectacular aura aboutIII% has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Your doing something wrong then. Maybe even choosing the wrong seed bank. IDK.
I dont even waste my time with seedbanks that dont accept cc's. Luckily there is a few good ones in Europe.
III% is offline Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 08:30 PM #10
hamstring

hamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nicehamstring is just really nice
I have bought seeds with cash for over 15 years and never once did I not receive my order.

I have ordered up to $800.00 worth of seeds before and never had a problem but thats my experience. Always ask for the stealth shipping.
hamstring is offline Quote