Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Sweet Skunk and her X's

Thread Title Search
Sweet Skunk and her X's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2016, 05:54 PM #1
Jahaze

Jahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really nice
Sweet Skunk and her X's

Hello everyone. I'm starting a new thread dedicated the sweet skunk #10 clone Chimera used for his current feminized line. Hopefully there will be others in the future. I have run a few already but since I'm starting some new lines I'll post those other grows here as well. Currently I have a grapefruit, master kush, and two hawaiian spice x'SS in full bloom but I'll start with the new stuff and post updates of the flowering girls after. This is just to pass time and maybe get a look at what some lines have to offer. Keep in mind that the characteristics of a couple plants don't nessaceraly speak for the line in general so remember to grow your own if you are looking for something in particular. Well then, let's get started. Currently in veg I have the following clones pollinated by SS#10 reversed pollen.

sweet skunk x sweet skunk - this is his s1 market name Lemon Cello
medina x sweet skunk - a selected moroccan- Sweet Skunk XL
east course sour diesel x sweet skunk - Sweet & SourD
the dom (blue domino) x sweet skunk - Schnazzleberry#3
bubba kush (katsu) x sweet skunk - currently no market name I could find

I tried to grow a couple seeds from each line and with the exception of one xl that didn't make it so I can have some variety small as it may be. In the pic below you can see the plants at various stages of growth. From the top they are SSs1, 2nd row is XL'S, 3rd row SweetSourD, 4th row the two on the left is Schnazz#3, and the two on the right is BubbaxSS.

Last edited by Jahaze; 10-19-2016 at 02:22 PM..
Jahaze is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:29 PM #2
Jahaze

Jahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really niceJahaze is just really nice
Grapefruit x sweet skunk at 8 weeks. This is the last run for this gal. She was selected over another gfxss last year. I plan on popping a couple more (I'll post in this very thread) to find the sweet skunk incense trait along with the flavor and potency of this this girl. This particular plant is a citrus bomb that hits fast and hard...soaring type high. I'll be looking for the same thing but with that unique incensy smell while burning. Anyway, I have enjoyed this plant immensely but it's time for some new blood so it's time to go. Good bye girl.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2016, 07:30 PM #3
HeriMarry

HeriMarry has a spectacular aura aboutHeriMarry has a spectacular aura aboutHeriMarry has a spectacular aura aboutHeriMarry has a spectacular aura about
Have you ever thought about growing Dolce Sativa? Always like seeing your grows jahaze?
HeriMarry is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2016, 02:03 AM #4
Jahaze

Thanks HM. I have grown dolce with the last one just a few months ago. I ran through my old pack but I have another 20 ultimix seeds and I know a few are lurking in there. This is from my last run.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:26 AM #5
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Great Jahaze,
The Citra Paradiso looks pretty edible. Good work.
Looking forward to more

Old 10-20-2016, 03:20 AM #6
vajra

vajra has a spectacular aura aboutvajra has a spectacular aura aboutvajra has a spectacular aura about
I too am moving in this direction. I have grown Dolce Sativa twice, made crosses with her and Mango Haze & Super Silver Haze, La Nina (only grown out the SSxMH, and it was nice and very much like Dolce Sativa).

I am going to do a bunch of Dolce Sativa F2s this year, along side some Simply Irresistible. I am really interested in all the crosses you are trying out, so I look forward to your results!

BTW: I have a friend who is a long time all day smoker and connoisseur. He can smoke a lot more than I can in a session, so I would say that nothing is too strong for him (he likes the GSC, doesn't feel it is too strong).

I gave him some Dolce Sativa, unlabeled. He wrote to me and told me that whatever it was, it was very special, and "hands down" the most psychoactive ganja he had every smoked." Smells like Simple Green cleaner. The sample I gave him was at least 3 years old...

vajra
vajra is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2016, 02:55 PM #7
Robney

Robney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the rough
Jahaze - that dolce looks wonderful, what did you think of her in terms of flavor and potency?
Robney is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2016, 02:56 PM #8
Robney

Robney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the rough
vajra - both you and jahaze got me thinking I need a pack!
Robney is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2016, 08:26 PM #9
Jahaze

Thanks everyone...dolce is really good. The plant i kept had a sweet berry and lemony haze taste. I think the BB dad really added something special to the mix. The smoke is elegant and easy to smoke. More of a great day time and early evening type smoke as it can be stimulating. That is one of the reasons I decided to run multiple sweet skunk crosses. From the limited experience I've had with the SS she hasn't disappointed yet. They are still available if you want to give it a go. Good luck.

Old 10-20-2016, 08:42 PM #10
Jahaze

Master kush x SS just over 7 weeks

These are the master kush x SS plants I have in flower at the moment. Just over 7 weeks now and looks like they maybe gonna push to 10 week or so. They are putting on the the late flower weight quite nicely. They have been super easy to grow. The first three pictures are of the wider leafed girl that I suspect leans toward the MK side. It still has a lot of the SS traits especially in apical bud formation. It is less resinous than the other and I can't pick out any SS smells. At the moment it is more fuely than anything else. Not a stinker though. The last two pictures are of the SS leaner but still has prominent MK attributes. This plant has that wonderful lemony incense and fuel smell. On smell alone this would be the keeper. Bud and calyx structure mirrors the SS more and she is starting to really swell. She has me drooling for sure.

4 members found this post helpful.