Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > OG Kush > SFV OG Kush

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
SFV OG Kush Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2016, 06:47 AM #1
LostTribe

LostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to behold
SFV OG Kush

Looks like not too many are growing real OG Kush around here....anyone else familiar with the SFV girl?

Lemon Pinesol Funk!

My go to jar for the last 5 years or so. Don't think I can do a run without her in there from now on. Really could just do her and be happy with the outcome all day but variety is nice too.

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2016, 07:58 AM #2
Bob Green

One of the more common OG cuts but to some it's unbeatable.

Old 04-17-2016, 07:59 AM #3
Bob Green

Lots of SFV grows here on IC.

And a billion crosses of her.

Old 04-17-2016, 08:22 AM #4
LostTribe

LostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to behold
haven't seen very many real cuts is all just crosses going around it seems.

Old 04-17-2016, 09:00 AM #5
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
Used to run her for a bit but lost her. Lip smackin lemon pinesol flavor that lingers for hours. One of my favs. I have a bunch of bx's a friend made of her. Should pop some

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

Old 04-19-2016, 04:19 AM #6
highsteppa

highsteppa has a spectacular aura abouthighsteppa has a spectacular aura abouthighsteppa has a spectacular aura abouthighsteppa has a spectacular aura about
Sfv is the bomb, outdoors it was more fuel than sour d ime...also a little more up than other og's. The lemon and fuel on her great.Sadly I lost it, but Tahoe is just as good but more piney indica.

Going to pop a sfv s1 bud bean this spring, hoping for something special.
highsteppa is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:21 AM #7
Bob Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
Used to run her for a bit but lost her. Lip smackin lemon pinesol flavor that lingers for hours. One of my favs. I have a bunch of bx's a friend made of her. Should pop some
I bet we have the same ones bro! Want to pop this sooooo bad!

Old 04-19-2016, 05:07 PM #8
LostTribe

I always have problems getting her to put out 5 leaflets always seems to want to throw 3 when I take a cut for a new mom....takes like 5 leaf sets....a long time waiting maybe 18/6 would be better than 24/0....

Old 04-19-2016, 05:56 PM #9
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
I have had a SFV cutting in soil since before Christmas, it has not rooted, has not died, HAS NOT DONE SHIT!!

Then two days ago....new growth. I have never seen anything like it. It never looked worse for wear, I always just gave it whatever I was giving the others. Just left it there because I want to smoke it so bad, I really wanted it for a Mom. And suddenly suddenly it decides to root and grow? Way cool..
Lester Beans is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:36 PM #10
Bob Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
I always have problems getting her to put out 5 leaflets always seems to want to throw 3 when I take a cut for a new mom....takes like 5 leaf sets....a long time waiting maybe 18/6 would be better than 24/0....
Hey brother,

The tree leaf trait is just genetic in OG Kush. It's one of the distinctive markers we use to identify the breed and OG dominance in hybrids. The SFV cut is a great score! Elite keeper no doubt. I know some of the best growers on the planet consider her their current favorite smoke. But like Les said old OG cuts can be a mofo to root. Part of why we are seeing the amount of OG BXs out there. If you can dig through enough seed maybe we can find the fresh cut that will have the traits we love in the SFV but with faster rooting, and possibly a bigger yield.

Would also be a good candidate to cross with the C99 you are testing out.

2 members found this post helpful.