Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Blackberry Kush (BBK)

Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
Blackberry Kush (BBK) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2015, 11:10 PM #1
TheSilverMullet

TheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of light
Blackberry Kush (BBK)

DIDM called this strain DeceptiCron, which I think is accurate.

Bag appeal is off the charts but she doesn't stack up in the potency dept.

I can see why people grow the shit out of her though. Vigorous, finishes fast, easy to trim, looks great.

The real heads will call you out on this one though. Not going to cut it for a heavy smoker.
TheSilverMullet is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:32 PM #2
wrapface

nice nugget

Old 06-06-2015, 11:35 PM #3
luxcultivars
Banned

luxcultivars is a jewel in the roughluxcultivars is a jewel in the roughluxcultivars is a jewel in the roughluxcultivars is a jewel in the roughluxcultivars is a jewel in the roughluxcultivars is a jewel in the rough
One man's gold is another man's garbage. It is very popular here in Portland. Mine tested at 20.35%, but that's through Green Leaf and I don't entirely trust them.

Blackberry Kush:

I've made some hybrids with it that are considerably more potent, though - Blackberry Jack and Tabor Kush are above 24% for sure.

Tabor Kush #4:

Blackberry Jack:

luxcultivars is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:54 PM #4
TheSilverMullet

TheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of lightTheSilverMullet is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah I've seen some crosses that look interesting. Kimbo Kush is supposed to test pretty high if you get the right pheno. Both of your crosses look nice. I haven't tried the raspberry kush but maybe she's more potent.

I actually like the bbk smoke myself but I'm a lightweight.

Old 06-07-2015, 08:46 AM #5
luxcultivars
Banned

luxcultivars is a jewel in the roughluxcultivars is a jewel in the roughluxcultivars is a jewel in the roughluxcultivars is a jewel in the roughluxcultivars is a jewel in the roughluxcultivars is a jewel in the rough
Thanks, man. I have been trying to coax a bit more flavor out of Blackberry Kush, as well as tone down that nasty autoflower tendency she has. Tabor seems to have accomplished that.

I ran the Raspberry Kush and was pretty unimpressed. It didn't pack a punch for me. Maybe another cut would, though.

Old 06-07-2015, 09:31 AM #6
TheSilverMullet

I've only seen the autoflower tendency manifest when she's rootbound, FWIW.

Old 06-07-2015, 10:08 PM #7
luxcultivars
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverMullet View Post
I've only seen the autoflower tendency manifest when she's rootbound, FWIW.
Exactly, you nailed it. Still a pain in the ass when keeping it as a mom. I've never been a big fan of autoflowering.

Old 01-16-2016, 02:32 PM #8
souljah1

souljah1 is on a distinguished road
Love the dark color contrasting
souljah1 is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2016, 03:26 PM #9
crazyfool*

crazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the rough
the BBK I ran , was shitty when rolled, although it produced some preety good hash

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....69#post6427869 ( Link to my small personal grow)
crazyfool* is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2016, 02:53 AM #10
The_Real_OGKush
Banned

The_Real_OGKush will become famous soon enoughThe_Real_OGKush will become famous soon enough
BBK broken up
The_Real_OGKush is offline Quote