Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > OG Kush > SFV OG Kush

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Sweet Seeds
SFV OG Kush Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2017, 11:42 PM #211
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I recently pollinated my whole SFV with my Dank Zappa pollen. No cuts taken as I don't have the patience or space to keep her around.

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:36 AM #212
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkaboy View Post
Does the cali connection one variegate?
Found the answer in the crippy thread.

shishkaboy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:21 AM #213
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond repute
45 days.

"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:23 AM #214
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond repute
SFV x Diablo OG. 45 days.

"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is online now Quote

Old 08-21-2017, 10:17 PM #215
jidoka

jidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nicejidoka is just really nice
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0851.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	424813

I use to be one of those people that absolutely, positively, beyond a shadow of doubt knew 3 leaf was bullshit. Then I got a real sfv. Imagine what a dumbfuck I feel like:bashh ead::bashh ead:
jidoka is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2017, 10:34 PM #216
Chunkypigs
Street Legal

Chunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond reputeChunkypigs has a reputation beyond repute
I had to take this around 9 weeks but it was in great health and could have went longer.

love to bury my nose in this jar and all I can think of is my days in Cali driving around from club to club sampling meds.

what an amazing terp profile. big difference from what passes for OG here on the #BeastCoast

GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2017, 02:42 AM #217
Sorceror

Sorceror will become famous soon enough
I've been running some face-off og f2s I made and have found many that don't push more than 3 leaflets. Some even start pushing one leaf on occasion and I'm not sure if it's stress or genetics.

wrong thread, sorry.
Sorceror is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2017, 01:06 AM #218
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Sounds like the hydo guy is nuts and that looks nothing like OG Kush.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2017, 03:34 AM #219
wildkender

wildkender has a spectacular aura aboutwildkender has a spectacular aura aboutwildkender has a spectacular aura aboutwildkender has a spectacular aura aboutwildkender has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy420 View Post
Guy at my local hydro today started talking og kush and I asked him about people. Seem to have knowledge so i asked him a few thing and here is what he said. Can anyone expand on this?

He said SFV oG KUSH is a fake brought in by swerve. Then He went on to make the claim that its not even an og kush pheno rather a nevils haze.

lol
wildkender is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:53 AM #220
resin_lung
I cough up honey oil

resin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud ofresin_lung has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy420 View Post
Guy at my local hydro today started talking og kush and I asked him about people. Seem to have knowledge so i asked him a few thing and here is what he said. Can anyone expand on this?

He said SFV oG KUSH is a fake brought in by swerve. Then He went on to make the claim that its not even an og kush pheno rather a nevils haze.

"He started talking OG Kush"? "I asked him about people"? This is the kind of shit that might have got someone jacked for all their shit, up to and including all their ever gonna have. Way back, when you would have had to be standing within arm reach of somebody for this fkn nonsense to reach their ear!

There's a difference between the peeps that are only there to score and the peeps that expect them to not forget it. You are definitely the type that was only tolerated as long as it took to take their money before sending them off to get more!haha

This shit is beyond you. I'm not talking about the names, dates and testimonies given by many a respected member, that you refuse to accept as fact either.

I'm talking about coming off like you know anything about how this shit works. Believing that your story would pass as anything close to believable is borderline insulting. It would probably have been enough to start you down a path that would no doubt end with you finding yourself in over your head.

Your no fkn computer hacker either! A dyslexic computer hacker. That must earn you BUNCHES of extra points! If your a hacker that's worth a shit you should have zero prob hacking this place and doing whatever the fuk it is you peeping tom perverts do besides spy on their moms while they bathe!lol

Your hydro shop story is a 100% lie.

What's the name of the hydro shop?

Did you catch the guys name?

And there's no chance the "guy" is employed by the shop either?

Surely he's online?

Local hydro shop.....

SoCal........

Mountains at 7000ft........

I have a house in Big Bear and don't think I've seen one there or in Fawnskin.

I'd guess High Desert Hydro in Victorville or greenline?greenmile? in San Berdo. Not sure I'd call them local either.

I'm sure I'm not even close because there are so many towns in SoCal at or around the 7000ft mark!

Seriously....a guy starts talking kush!haha who also has no problem fielding questions from a total stranger.

The MOST fkn amazing thing about it is that this guy happens to be in total agreeance with the fkn nonsense you've been posting since you first showed up! How lucky can a fella get!?!

You... minding your own business.... when suddenly, not just any old guy, NOOO, a KNOWLEDGEABLE guy starts talking kush! Hahaha

You have no idea how idiotic you sound. No fkn idea!

Your like the 40yr virgin trying to convince his friends that he knows what's up.

You keep posting about how similar a tittie is to a bag of sand!hahaha

"Scram kid.....ya bother me."
resin_lung is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.