Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > useless everything ... useless all the time

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
useless everything ... useless all the time Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2017, 02:19 AM #1051
useless.gardens

useless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud of
very humbling, needle like a caulk gun, drilling an exploratory hole in ur jaw, and scooping out the shit inside, experience today at the oral surgeon office. city life, i had to walk home. dear sweaty crackhead outside the hospital, i dont want your zanny bars.

biopsy done. doc is very confident i dont have the "big C" in my jaw. still, he gotta send that shit off to the lab. feels like i got hit in the face with a board.

plus side, pretty nurse i had... face like a black barbie doll & ass like ba donka donka !

even better ===> thanks so much for the dabs !!! dude !!! cause i cant smoke much all stitched up !!!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 02:57 AM #1052
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post
very humbling, needle like a caulk gun, drilling an exploratory hole in ur jaw, and scooping out the shit inside, experience today at the oral surgeon office. city life, i had to walk home. dear sweaty crackhead outside the hospital, i dont want your zanny bars.

biopsy done. doc is very confident i dont have the "big C" in my jaw. still, he gotta send that shit off to the lab. feels like i got hit in the face with a board.

plus side, pretty nurse i had... face like a black barbie doll & ass like ba donka donka !

even better ===> thanks so much for the dabs !!! dude !!! cause i cant smoke much all stitched up !!!
ba donka donka! nothin's better then ba donka
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 03:08 AM #1053
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
I hope this is a welcome sight...

Old 06-20-2017, 03:20 AM #1054
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
ba donka donka! nothin's better then ba donka
Donka is life.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:29 AM #1055
~star~crash~

^^^^i need more ...lol

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:35 AM #1056
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post
good deal , they see enough of it to more or less tell but one cannot be safe enough. positives vibes to you

unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 03:44 AM #1057
Bobbo4200

Bobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant futureBobbo4200 has a brilliant future
Stay healthy guy, best to ya...

Connoissuer Genetics Test Grow of OGs1 x GSC, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=293971

Connoissuer Genetics SSSDH, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=281698

Connoissuer Genetics Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem, on going.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313723

Connoissuer Genetics SD x Casey Jones x OG Chem, done.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312851

Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322077
Bobbo4200 is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 04:45 PM #1058
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
i really hope you dont have mouth crabs. thats rough. thoughts and prayers your way...
nameless is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 05:21 PM #1059
useless.gardens

useless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud ofuseless.gardens has much to be proud of
these sluts nowadays...

if you dont wanna catch feelings or mouth crabs, stay inside & grow weed.

face off og kush

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 07:18 PM #1060
useless.gardens

my tents will all be back on-line. bulbs came. socket splitters. i have two tents for just keeping mother cuts alive so i wanted to make the bulb situation more simple when its comes to replacing a dead/not working bulb.

the 2x2 going back online with plans to reverse chem4. waiting on the e39 to e26 adapter. this week for sure. be reversing chem 4 by the weekend. stoked. was inspired by some PMs with a fine grower.

next crosses should be.

-cherry pie x chem4
-face off x chem4

chem4 cut is rooted & ready for the flip. got 4oz of collidal spray ready too. i could probably use an led panel & start the process but one running in a 3x3 is all i can stand. might sell the other one i got on flee-bay.

- whitedawg beans look like they hitting the drain soon.
- found a single bean in a midnight fire flower, cracked that, & in a peat puck.
- got romulan x strawberrry diesel on a towel... hope they give me tails.
- next up dirty little secret, whole pack

new addition to the amend stash. gonna top dress with this week before flower.

structure of face off , background plant (white widow) finishing up.

Last edited by useless.gardens; 06-20-2017 at 08:05 PM..
useless.gardens is offline Quote