Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Blackberry Kush (BBK)

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
Blackberry Kush (BBK) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2016, 08:48 AM #11
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
This strain is 100℅ fools gold fake diamonds lol but does breed well..n I think cbds r high.... The old blackberry sativa from norcal was bomb shit though... Don't think she around anymore last year's fires got the last ones I new of but ya never know who still got what..

Old 09-04-2016, 10:17 PM #12
The_Real_OGKush
Banned

The_Real_OGKush will become famous soon enoughThe_Real_OGKush will become famous soon enough
Blackberry is all about flavor and occasionally the potency does get up there. A True connoisseur level smoke. Trimming Blackberry is fun. Lots of sticky leaves so the hash build up is good. The smell is amazing when cutting/ trimming. The strain is prone to mold with the fat buds.

Black Berry | Frost at the cost of THC. Mellow is the key. Hello Indica!
The_Real_OGKush is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2016, 11:08 PM #13
green_thumb...
Strain Whore Extraordinaire!

green_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the roughgreen_thumb... is a jewel in the rough
That looks great, I love BBK. Growing it is fun too. I stopped growing for a while and I haven't been able to find it around me to grow it again.

Boom Boom Room of Doom!---Aborted

2K 4 bucket RDWC LVPK & Others---FINISHED

Green_Thumbs Terrarium Project---FINISHED

Current Grow---FINISHED
green_thumb... is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2016, 03:04 AM #14
hazey420

hazey420 is on a distinguished road
Looking good folks!
hazey420 is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2017, 09:59 PM #15
iam_2high

iam_2high will become famous soon enoughiam_2high will become famous soon enoughiam_2high will become famous soon enough
blackberry is floating around here(South Los Ang),cool lil flavor sub for all the cookie and og going round
iam_2high is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2017, 11:28 PM #16
Irael

Irael has a spectacular aura aboutIrael has a spectacular aura aboutIrael has a spectacular aura aboutIrael has a spectacular aura about
Damn that looks like super potent stuff
Irael is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2017, 12:29 AM #17
Wendull C.

Wendull C. is a name known to allWendull C. is a name known to allWendull C. is a name known to allWendull C. is a name known to allWendull C. is a name known to allWendull C. is a name known to allWendull C. is a name known to allWendull C. is a name known to allWendull C. is a name known to allWendull C. is a name known to allWendull C. is a name known to all
"It's pretty, it grows nice, it finishes fast, but damn it doesn't get you high." I said that to a buddy who grew the shit out of it over and over. The guy would flower rooted clones no veg Humboldt style in beds and the buds looked like two liter bottles on popsicle sticks. No joke.

Best yield in concentrate I have ever personally done but damn, it didn't get you high.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:58 PM #18
Ikosklan

Ikosklan is on a distinguished road
wow
Ikosklan is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2017, 08:58 PM #19
Peripheral

Peripheral will become famous soon enoughPeripheral will become famous soon enough
nice
Peripheral is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 12:47 AM #20
ManyManySpliffs

ManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the roughManyManySpliffs is a jewel in the rough
Those are some pretty nuglets..

Overgrow da world!

32 Bagseed, Outdoor Organic, '14
ManyManySpliff's & Friend Bagseed Grow, '12
13 Bagseed Ladies Harvested, '06
The Purps of '06

Proud member of the
D.S.C.C. - Dirty South Cannabis Cultivators
ManyManySpliffs is offline Quote