Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > Philosopher Seeds > ***Philosopher Seeds SEED GIVEAWAY***

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
Thread Closed
***Philosopher Seeds SEED GIVEAWAY*** Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2017, 06:40 PM #101
dezman

dezman is on a distinguished road
Got my seeds today! Actually yesterday but nobody was at home.
Thanks again alchimist
Old 06-17-2017, 02:28 AM #102
benjuanman

benjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nicebenjuanman is just really nice
Congrats in ur beans arriving. Mine still haven't arrived no biggy. Congrats on biggangabud on ur arrival. I too managed to score the Black Bomb for a test grow as well as the Amnesika 2.0 give away. Can't thank enough Philosopher Seeds And Canna pot shop for this opportunity

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....89#post5348889
Z99 Test Grow Down Under(incomplete)
Old 06-17-2017, 07:58 AM #103
Jahcr1

Jahcr1 is on a distinguished road
I would have loved to breed some regular beans of Jamaican Blueberry BX to upgrade some genes on an IBL of mine here in Argentina

I guess i was 2 late.. I hope you deliver some more packages on the future, I'll be waiting
Old 06-17-2017, 10:45 AM #104
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
@ The Alcimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by yts farmer View Post
Who's delivering the package on behalf of philosopher seed's?

Is it hermes or royal mail?

Noticed on friday some people were getting their seed's but i was away on stag weekend.

Thought when i get home either my neighbour might have it but if not i'll have a note through the door.

When i got home i had a note from ups saying they tried delivering on friday and could i contact them for re-delivery but need a tracking number which i dont have.

If it's not the seeds ups tried delivering i don't know what i could be as don't have anything else on order.

Peace.
Can i get a tracking number from you please.

The note ups left me didn't have a tracking number and when i scan the qr code on the ticket, it takes me to a page on ups website and sid information has been deleted. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170617-094323.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	416878

Forget that last request, there's a barcode at thr bottom of the slip and i can use those numbers to track it. Apparently it's at a shop not to far from me waiting to be collected. Thanks again.

Peace.

Last edited by yts farmer; 06-17-2017 at 12:57 PM..
Old 06-17-2017, 02:23 PM #105
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Just collected my package.

Peace, and thanks again to philosopher seeds and alchimia for the free seeds and other bits and bobs.

Although the grinder isn't a kief collector it does have a compartment on the back to store some buds or ground up herb. Atb
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170617_132136.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	416887
Old 06-18-2017, 11:39 PM #106
Sorceror

Sorceror will become famous soon enough
I like the sounds of the Early Maroc. Would it still be a August finisher at lat 48N?
Old 06-19-2017, 01:20 AM #107
Cannamiracle

Cannamiracle is on a distinguished road
I'm excited to grow as I tried last year but my seeds were too old

For medicinal purposes for many friends with illness. Would like to grow my own medicine.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:21 PM #108
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist will become famous soon enoughThe Alchimist will become famous soon enoughThe Alchimist will become famous soon enough
Hi folks,

So glad to see almost all of you already have their seeds!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorceror View Post
I like the sounds of the Early Maroc. Would it still be a August finisher at lat 48N?
It may take an extra week, but it's definitely one of the earliest strains I've ever seen, even at higher latitudes.

Old 06-20-2017, 12:32 AM #109
Kenny Kirkland

Kenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura aboutKenny Kirkland has a spectacular aura about
Am i late?
Old 06-20-2017, 09:41 AM #110
Gantz
Instig la cultura

Gantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really niceGantz is just really nice
Last pack went out on the 7th mate...So...yep...

I see a lot of people in such a hurry to get some of the amazing genetics of Philosopher Seeds, that they have had no time to read the whole 100+ posts in the thread.

I recommend the closing of the thread or this will continue....forever...

Though Kenny grows some might fine looking plants. I would love to see Philosopher Seeds genetics in his grows.

Thread Closed