Old 06-17-2017, 09:51 PM #21
Slabs

Slabs will become famous soon enough
Nice work Holeshot! keep kickin ass
Slabs is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 03:44 AM #22
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holeshot22 View Post
This was a great cross. Very resinous, and very dark colouringView Image View Image View Image View Image

Nice looking plants of the Malawi x White Rhino,
and everything else, natch.

I guess I should make a cross with Zamaldelica x White Rhino,
although some would argue against it.

I love the Zamaldelica, but at 110 days can be a chore.

Hopefully you can start smoking soon, without the
stupid drug testing.

Old 06-18-2017, 12:55 PM #23
Holeshot22

Holeshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the rough
Ace Seeds

Cheers everyone. Farmer!! I forgot all about the avatar. Thanks for reminding me.As for the grows . I've done alot of Ace sativa's over the past couple of years. All of which were very good. Well honestly I haven't had a bad strain yet . Nep jam was a bit weird .!! But out all Seeds grown all have produced great.!! Now I'm concentrating more on the Indicas, like Black Domina x Erdpurt, Pck x Erdpurt, Bubba Kush and some very very frosty OG Kush phenos. I will be keeping around Old & New Killer x PCK and Black Domina x Sensi Star. New Seeds will be on there way soon and all is well.!!!!!!!
Holeshot22 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2017, 05:31 PM #24
Claude Hopper
Old Skool Rulz

Claude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to allClaude Hopper is a name known to all
Quote:
I will be keeping around Old & New Killer x PCK and Black Domina x Sensi Star.
Is that Black Domina x Sensi Star cross as heavy hitting as I'd like to think?

Ace is the Place

Old Grows:Hybrids From Hell Hashplant and Hashplant2 2. Vertigo & Pandora
Claude Hopper is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 10:27 AM #25
Holeshot22

Holeshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the roughHoleshot22 is a jewel in the rough
Black Domina x Sensi Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude Hopper View Post
Is that Black Domina x Sensi Star cross as heavy hitting as I'd like to think?
Very nice cross from World OF Seeds. Very hard golden nugs with a citrus vanilla twist. Good hard hitting body stone , dreamy , relaxed
Holeshot22 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:51 PM #26
Mephorius

Mephorius has a spectacular aura aboutMephorius has a spectacular aura aboutMephorius has a spectacular aura aboutMephorius has a spectacular aura about
Great plants, holeshot. And welcome back
Your pics are mouthwatering.
Mephorius is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 04:05 PM #27
ULMW

ULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of light
Lovely plants ! Am looking at the indicas also as am loving Aves Sativas. The Black Dom x Erd Purt Fem is really something I will be interested in.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 04:08 PM #28
urban gardener

urban gardener will become famous soon enough
very nice thread am liking
urban gardener is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 12:05 AM #29
Bushbandit

Bushbandit has a spectacular aura aboutBushbandit has a spectacular aura aboutBushbandit has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Very nice cross from World OF Seeds. Very hard golden nugs with a citrus vanilla twist. Good hard hitting body stone , dreamy , relaxed
Hi there Holeshot22 ...followed your grow reports and enjoyed and pondered your appraisals of your outdoor stuff specially. Much respect man. !
With the Domina Star indica strain you like.. has it performed outside for you? Wondering about its mold resistance outdoors in my coastal subtropics summer grows. Its probably susceptible at some point to grey mold coz of its bud density...There is dry and rainy periods through summer season rainfall patterns . Looks like good medine = BDxSS.
Btw and I have some PCKxKC and PCKxErdpurt which look highly resistant from their lineage and strain description. Should be fun to see. All the best . BB.
Bushbandit is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 12:10 AM #30
Bushbandit

Bushbandit has a spectacular aura aboutBushbandit has a spectacular aura aboutBushbandit has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Cheers everyone. Farmer!! I forgot all about the avatar. Thanks for reminding me.As for the grows . I've done alot of Ace sativa's over the past couple of years. All of which were very good. Well honestly I haven't had a bad strain yet . Nep jam was a bit weird .!! But out all Seeds grown all have produced great.!! Now I'm concentrating more on the Indicas, like Black Domina x Erdpurt, Pck x Erdpurt, Bubba Kush and some very very frosty OG Kush phenos. I will be keeping around Old & New Killer x PCK and Black Domina x Sensi Star. New Seeds will be on there way soon and all is well.!!!!!!!
And Check out my summer ACE grow journal..at . "Aces up the Sleeve"
Cherz HS
Bushbandit is offline Quote