in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Round Infinity

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
Round Infinity Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2017, 03:01 PM #1241
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant future
hey man! its looking pretty good in here... i just harvested my first two tomatoes down here, been taking zucchinis and pattypans for a minute too.
nameless is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:12 AM #1242
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
thanks nameless

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasup View Post
yo miles,
i use castor oil for emulsify neem with water but i also realized that other plant oils are sometimes even better...
i used castor oil 1:5 (same on neem)with hempoil from petshop...its a mildew killer.....

but against gnats and bugs i see heavy impact with silicia sand ultrafine..they mixxed it with bentonit and some ocean limestone....
they have warning for youre lunges on the packet...
its really going into the plants too they say..you dont foilar wet only light with it....and i see some paprikas are getting a nice push up...but it really seems to be also great bio 'pestizid'...
they also stated to not use it at or in times when bees are active ...

miles youre rockin it man...i get a greencard and come work for you ok...eheh...

i'll consider castor oil in the rotation, thanks for the tip

^ gg4
right about beginning of week 5

^ gg4 canopy

^ legend og and 24k white - the "kush bed"

^ no mulch on the kush bed, only ganga leaves and home-made "kashi-lina" which is bokashi made with camelina meal (wild flax)
the camelina is very oily like flax and took longer than usual to fully inoculate, but once it was ripe it was RIGHT
good for maintaining moisture in the mulch layer, better than kashi's i have made from wheat bran, rice bran, and ganja leaves.

^ camelina meal UNDER mulch layer in the gg4 bed; patches like this emerging in the bed from under the mulch where i laid in the camelina kashi

Last edited by Avinash.miles; 06-16-2017 at 10:03 PM..
Avinash.miles is online now Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:29 AM #1243
wasup

wasup is a jewel in the roughwasup is a jewel in the roughwasup is a jewel in the roughwasup is a jewel in the roughwasup is a jewel in the roughwasup is a jewel in the roughwasup is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
but once it was ripe it was RIGHT
good for maintaining moisture in the mulch layer
thats really cool....last days i deliberated about good mulch layer for outdoors which keeps humidity...

in the past i thought this patches are myko but i guess its actinomyces which building
Pseudomycel...
i just have read this..

---------------------------------------------

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=328292&page=6

wasup is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:56 PM #1244
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasup View Post
thats really cool....last days i deliberated about good mulch layer for outdoors which keeps humidity...

in the past i thought this patches are myko but i guess its actinomyces which building
Pseudomycel...
i just have read this..
yes its bacterial psuedohyphae - looks (and acts) like a mycellium mat but is not
humidity is SUPER low where im at, basically a dessert, so i do everything i can to conserve water and reduce evap from the soil

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:16 AM #1245
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

^^ picked up a few hemp clones today
just a few - loaded my full-size suburban 3 trays/domes deep, new record for plant # capacity in my vehicle 2500+

^ several different varieties, spread out under the CMH and about ready to hit the field
picking up some long lengths of shade cloth to protect baby clones from the hot days coming up. the plan is to plant these lil ladies right into wet soil and them run the ditch water beside them again after planting....

on the THC side of things
i flipped my small (formerly veg) room a couple weeks ago;

^^ either the status of these plants OR the combo of DE HPS (now turned up to "super lumen" 1000w+) and CMH 315w has made these plants flip into bloom quicker than usual for me....
i barely EVER see this many pistils and flower development by early/mid week 2...
just sprayed these in the pic with some liquid calphos made with vinegar and toasted eggshells as described by the unconventional farmer
( https://theunconventionalfarmer.com/recipes/calphos/ )

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:41 PM #1246
Zapadra

Zapadra is a name known to allZapadra is a name known to allZapadra is a name known to allZapadra is a name known to allZapadra is a name known to allZapadra is a name known to allZapadra is a name known to allZapadra is a name known to allZapadra is a name known to allZapadra is a name known to allZapadra is a name known to all
I love those pictures!! A man with a van! Lets be men with ven!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:08 PM #1247
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
View Image
just a few - loaded my full-size suburban 3 trays/domes deep, new record for plant # capacity in my vehicle 2500+

View Image
^ several different varieties, spread out under the CMH and about ready to hit the field
picking up some long lengths of shade cloth to protect baby clones from the hot days coming up. the plan is to plant these lil ladies right into wet soil and them run the ditch water beside them again after planting....

View Image
^^ either the status of these plants OR the combo of DE HPS (now turned up to "super lumen" 1000w+) and CMH 315w has made these plants flip into bloom quicker than usual for me....
i barely EVER see this many pistils and flower development by early/mid week 2...
just sprayed these in the pic with some liquid calphos made with vinegar and toasted eggshells as described by the unconventional farmer
Haha!! That is awesome!! The fucking cops here would have a field day if they pulled you over loaded up like that. Then once they were told it's only hemp, they'd try and hammer ya with the look alike drug law or some shit. And here I thought having 3 trays of 72 rooted clones in my trunk was something, lol.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 11:46 PM #1248
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
View Image

View Image

View Image

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:10 AM #1249
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

that gif gives me vertigo, WDI..... i like it kinda

did another day in the car, picked up another big load of hemp plants
last night right around dusk i put a half dozen plants in the soil in the field... no shade cloth, wet soil, no problem, 24hours later they looked just like they did when i put them in the ground - so far so good.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 02:29 PM #1250
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant future
holy mole

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote