in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > FastBuds > Tired of the Hate

Thread Title Search
Click for Fastbuds Video Contest
Tired of the Hate Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2017, 04:19 PM #11
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Depends on the breeder...

Ran across some decent autos nearly 6 years ago. I'm pretty sure some decent breeders have stepped up the game since then. Very decent, even for a neglected run in soil. (99% of my experience is hydro with sativa-hybrid photoperiod strains)
Exactly....breeder makes all the difference....along with genetics and not chasing the flavor of the month.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of quality connoisseur cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 10 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:33 PM #12
justanotherbozo
on the bus ride of life.

justanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud of
...1 seed, 1 grow, that is enough for me to know i don't like them or want them in my garden.

...i have a few flavors in my collection that i have been cloning and flowering for years and i just can't get behind the idea that i might grow something awesome and not be able to reproduce it other than to buy more seeds.

...i'm always on the hunt for new keepers and with autos there is no such thing.

peace, bozo

"Those that give up Liberty to have temporary Security deserve Neither"......Benjamin Franklin.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ..... George Orwell
justanotherbozo is online now Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:40 PM #13
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by Douglas.Curtis; 06-18-2017 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: retracting off topic statements and poor attitude
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 05:14 PM #14
justanotherbozo
on the bus ride of life.

justanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud of
...yeah, the op asked for opinions and i shared mine and it's not your place to tell me to shut up.

...i didn't attack anyone nor did i even make any general negative remarks, what i did was i shared why autos have no place in my garden and WHY that is the case, what you or anyone else does with those opinions is on you, ...except when you suggest i shut my mouth.

bozo

"Those that give up Liberty to have temporary Security deserve Neither"......Benjamin Franklin.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ..... George Orwell
justanotherbozo is online now Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 06:06 PM #15
Slabs

Slabs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherbozo View Post
...1 seed, 1 grow, that is enough for me to know i don't like them or want them in my garden.

...i have a few flavors in my collection that i have been cloning and flowering for years and i just can't get behind the idea that i might grow something awesome and not be able to reproduce it other than to buy more seeds.

...i'm always on the hunt for new keepers and with autos there is no such thing.

peace, bozo

I agree with all of this. autos really take away half the fun of growing
Slabs is offline Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 06:24 PM #16
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of light
Lost the original intent of the thread, my apologies for the last post I put up. Ty for pointing it out.

You make a valid point on not being able to keep unique variations. Ty.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 10:35 PM #17
Sorceror

Sorceror will become famous soon enough
I've had a few autos that were lackluster while others could compete with a lot of the stuff being sold around my parts. Still haven't found one that hits like my OG though but I did go through a lot of seeds to find her.
Sorceror is offline Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:09 PM #18
YetiOG

YetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the rough
Fastbud grows to put an end to "small not potent and unstable" autos because if your saying that you dont know how to grow canna and should just put your shit away and call it quits

I've been growing for 10 years, fastbuds is junk by far the worst I've ever grown. I don't need to show pics I could link them but I've grown alot of top quality stuff and fastbuds was not quality it was crap. They suck. Saying I don't know how to grow is laughable you sound like a fastbuds shill... I definitely know how to grow, I know quality... so your statement is nonsense.
YetiOG is offline Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:11 PM #19
YetiOG

YetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorceror View Post
I've had a few autos that were lackluster while others could compete with a lot of the stuff being sold around my parts. Still haven't found one that hits like my OG though but I did go through a lot of seeds to find her.
Nothing fastbuds will ever sell will compare to a OG
YetiOG is offline Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:21 PM #20
Sorceror

Sorceror will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by YetiOG View Post
Nothing fastbuds will ever sell will compare to a OG
I was referring to autos in general, I have not grown any Fastbuds autos yet...
Sorceror is offline Quote