Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Grow Contest: Seedsman Blueberry Fem by PersonalProvide

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Grow Contest: Seedsman Blueberry Fem by PersonalProvide Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2017, 05:49 PM #31
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant futurePaddi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PersonalProvide View Post
Thanks for stopping by!
P.P.
It's always a pleasure to have a look inside your beautiful garden.

P

Paddi is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 03:20 PM #32
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Dang man, its crazy how fast you are lol.. I swear Everytime I look you jump ahead by A few weeks?!?!

So hopefully I get an answer from Seedsman about purchasing 5 more regular seeds in hopes to get A white Widow Female to pollinate with my 2 males..

BUT in the mean time ill also be popping some of these Blueberry Fems.. Please dont make the bar/expectations really high for me like I know your gonna do!!

Lol cant wait to see more bro!

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2017, 04:17 PM #33
PersonalProvide

PersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nice
Wow, thanks for the compliments everyone. It means a lot coming from people who are growing/have grown beautiful plants. I've learned a ton since joining this site because of community members such as yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakine View Post
Dang man, its crazy how fast you are lol.. I swear Everytime I look you jump ahead by A few weeks?!?!

So hopefully I get an answer from Seedsman about purchasing 5 more regular seeds in hopes to get A white Widow Female to pollinate with my 2 males..

BUT in the mean time ill also be popping some of these Blueberry Fems.. Please dont make the bar/expectations really high for me like I know your gonna do!!

Lol cant wait to see more bro!
I wish I had a hand in them growing so fast but I feel it's their genetics! If you can get some good females to breed that would be awesome. I'm about two weeks from finishing my White Widow from my last run and wish I had more! The Warden, aka Wifey, has approved a purchase order of a new tent! Looking at a smaller tent to run either an auto or reg while I run the opposite in the bigger one, or keep a mother someday.
The blueberries have a ways to go but I DO hope I set that bar high! I want to see a bunch of mason jars filled with amazing blueberry. But I will be happy for, and jealous of, those that grow a better one.

P.P.
PersonalProvide is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2017, 01:54 AM #34
PersonalProvide

PersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nice
Flowering Day 19

I can finally say I have my temperature issue under control, and mean it. Got my hands on a nice portable ac unit that I can angle towards the closet during lights on. Works perfect. They were watered twice this week, receiving 1/2 recommended dose of flowering nutes during one of them. They continue to tolerate the nutrients well. Nice, dark green leaves and little, healthy bud sites. I removed a few large fan leaves to open other sites to to the light.
On to the ladies.

BB1

Her two main colas really shot up this week. There are numerous small bud sites forming. She seems like she might be a week or so behind BB2.

First, sorry for the toilet paper back drop! Hahaha. There's quite a bit of new growth at the base. I'm not sure if I should slowly just remove it, hoping I don't shock her, or let it go. Would hate to have her spend energy on that growth instead of the mains.

BB2

I want her to stop growing so badly. Haha. I had to bend the mains down a bit. Her bud sites are starting to pop and I'm hoping she focuses on her flowers and not stretching. Probably just being paranoid.

Closer shot of the bends I put on the mains. Also a nice view of those young buds

Both in tent

I'm gonna keep on keepin' on and update you all next week! No changes planned... Maybe increase in nute dosage. Thanks for popping by my little corner.

P.P.

Old 06-27-2017, 06:18 PM #35
PersonalProvide

Checked on the girls today and was somewhat impressed with how #2's bud sites have grown in 2 days.

The lamp glaring off the bud makes it impossible to see the bud but I added this picture because I just like the structure and color of the fan leaves. Especially the two in the middle.

That's all, see ya Sunday.

P.P.

Old 06-28-2017, 01:59 AM #36
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really niceJ TricH is just really nice
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice Perso.. running great.. coming a lot the good colas...

1st Prize: VOLCANO CLASSIC VAPE WITH SOLID VALVE SET Or Voucher same worth
2nd Prize: PLENTY VAPORIZER COMPLETE SET Or Voucher same worth
3rd Prize: CRATER DELUXE VAPOURIZER Or Voucher same worth

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2017, 08:56 AM #37
DanaD

DanaD has a spectacular aura aboutDanaD has a spectacular aura aboutDanaD has a spectacular aura aboutDanaD has a spectacular aura about
Wow PP.. this pictures are interesting! I follow you.

Old 06-28-2017, 03:36 PM #38
PersonalProvide

Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Nice Perso.. running great.. coming a lot the good colas...
Thanks, J. As this is my first run topping plants I'm intrigued with the possibilities of having multiple colas per plant. Hope it goes the way I see it in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaD View Post
Wow PP.. this pictures are interesting! I follow you.
Thank you, DanaD. First time I have topped my plants so I do not have the shape I was hoping for, but I'm definitely content with my progress. Always room for improvement!

P.P.

Old 06-30-2017, 01:56 AM #39
PersonalProvide

Early Trich Development

I popped in to check on and feed the ladies and could notice the small bumps of the trichomes coming in. Grabbed my macro lens to grab a couple shots. I did it by hand, no tripod, so not the best.... But they def show the development. You can see the differences between the two. Number two is just a little ahead of 1. I'm assuming, since they were popped at the same time and in same environment, that that means they are two different phenos?

BB1

BB2

Old 07-04-2017, 06:53 PM #40
PersonalProvide

27 days flower

For the first time I fed them bloom at the lower end of the recommendation and they took it well. Green, healthy leaves and growing bud sites. They both have a fruity aroma at their flowers. Very pleasant. Temperature is still completely regulated and settling around 75 during lights on. Removed a few fan leaves from each that were blocking light to a few lower sites.
BB1

She went through quite a stretch this week. I'd had her on some books to even out her canopy with the others and now I don't. It's only about an inch below BB2. I hope they both are done stretching.

Filling out

BB2

Sites are filling out. She want as active this week

Nice looking colas, though.

Thanks for peeking in on my garden.

P.P.