I can finally say I have my temperature issue under control, and mean it. Got my hands on a nice portable ac unit that I can angle towards the closet during lights on. Works perfect. They were watered twice this week, receiving 1/2 recommended dose of flowering nutes during one of them. They continue to tolerate the nutrients well. Nice, dark green leaves and little, healthy bud sites. I removed a few large fan leaves to open other sites to to the light.
On to the ladies.
Her two main colas really shot up this week. There are numerous small bud sites forming. She seems like she might be a week or so behind BB2.
First, sorry for the toilet paper back drop! Hahaha. There's quite a bit of new growth at the base. I'm not sure if I should slowly just remove it, hoping I don't shock her, or let it go. Would hate to have her spend energy on that growth instead of the mains.
I want her to stop growing so badly. Haha. I had to bend the mains down a bit. Her bud sites are starting to pop and I'm hoping she focuses on her flowers and not stretching. Probably just being paranoid.
Closer shot of the bends I put on the mains. Also a nice view of those young buds
Both in tent
I'm gonna keep on keepin' on and update you all next week! No changes planned... Maybe increase in nute dosage. Thanks for popping by my little corner.