What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you be willing to get a Covid vaccine in exchange for a $1,500 stimulus check?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It will be interesting to compare the results of the Russian vaccine vs the western ones. I think I would trust Putin's first. He is trying to increase the Russian population, not reduce it.

Maybe Jump117 will give us some insight.

Absolem

There is video of Bill Gates saying just that for fucks sake.

Watch this and ask yourself if you still want the vaccine;
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZOtcJCh7AUxR/?list=notifications&randomize=false

Too bad you had no context for the video you posted.

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/who...-media/annual-letters-list/annual-letter-2009

A surprising but critical fact we learned was that reducing the number of deaths actually reduces population growth. Chart 3 shows the strong connection between infant mortality rates and fertility rates. Contrary to the Malthusian view that population will grow to the limit of however many kids can be fed, in fact parents choose to have enough kids to give them a high chance that several will survive to support them as they grow old. As the number of kids who survive to adulthood goes up, parents can achieve this goal without having as many children.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Don’t think I’m eligible for this question as I’m in the uk, but if the offer is going send both over, and for the $1500 I’ll administer it myself.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Well, a little birdie told me... they may result to strong arm tactics, really strong arm tactics. Should you not take the vaccine and subsequently contract Covid, you won't be covered by your insurance. That being said, I don't know how that applies to folks that don't have insurance.

Which ever way you slice it, it's a shit show :frown:

St. Phatty

It will be interesting to compare the results of the Russian vaccine vs the western ones. I think I would trust Putin's first. He is trying to increase the Russian population, not reduce it.

Maybe Jump117 will give us some insight.

I agree that the current vintage of Russian leaders are more honest
than any recent American leader.

But when you get the Russian Vaccine, it's not like Putin was the Vaccine Project Manager - or that Russian "medicine" is immune from the effects of Corruption by Benjamin Obsession.

How much do any of us know about Adverse Event tracking in Russia ?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Anybody ever try injecting THC or hash oil ?

Is there any form of cannabis that is injectable ?

Maybe if they bundle the Covid vaccine with some THC it would be more popular. :jump:

If I am high when I give blood, does the recipient also get high?

I won't be willingly taking this vaccine. I don't take a flu vaccine, and this isn't worse than the flu. Notice the bad flu season we had went away when the wuflu arrived. I refer to Sam Skunkman's experience with this germ, one day, so I'll take the risk of getting it over the unknown of an unproven vaccine.

Ya'll free to do what you want, except force your fears onto me.

Edit: I feel sad for old people in nursing homes, especially the ones who are alone with no family (that cares). Many of these people give all their assets to the institution in exchange for a rest-of-life place to be.

The ones who were not killed with the tubes, will be vaccinated. They are probably being told it is a lucky thing to get the first available doses. Please gawd, keep me a free man who can take care of himself.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Well, a little birdie told me... they may result to strong arm tactics, really strong arm tactics. Should you not take the vaccine and subsequently contract Covid, you won't be covered by your insurance. That being said, I don't know how that applies to folks that don't have insurance.

Which ever way you slice it, it's a shit show :frown:

Just remember, they indemnified the drug companies from liability on this vaccine fiasco.

Absolem

That video is from 2005 when RNA technology was first happening. RNA technology DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR DNA.

I wasn't able to come up with a 1 min YouTube video explaining how RNA works.

All I have to offer is this paper on RNA by Harvard.

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/rna-vaccines-a-novel-technology-to-prevent-and-treat-disease/

Do you ever get tired of all the bullshit you post being proven wrong over and over?

Absolem

picture.php