What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do you want to find under christmas tree

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I hate a duplicate post. Edit one, and the good stuff leaves both it seems.

Handiest thing is a Stanley 20V grease gun. No more wishing I had 3 hands to grease things. Problem is, only one kind of grease in the gun.

Best self-gift was that getwellue ring, which they have dropped the price to around $150. I like it because it alarms and tells me if I am not breathing properly, so I don't wallow in low SPO2. No CPAP mask here. I wear it all night and have 6 months of data.

Last edited:

Amynamous

Another one of these, for bearing grease. The one I have is for Cat pin grease, which isn't the best for spindles.

View Image

You folks should buy yourselves one of those SPO2 rings. They dropped the price to around $150. Probably best health change I have made, besides quitting drinking.

I am curious, how has it helped?
Thanks.

Gry

Men's Size 12 work boots.

And... someone who knows how to put em to use ;)
Would just happen to be my size, but mine are all pretty well
worn at this point. Would imagine there are aspirations of yet more
seeing more mileage added to them.
Wish you the very best of luck with such goals, stumbling down
the path alone leaves much to be desired.

Gry

Another one of these, for bearing grease. The one I have is for Cat pin grease, which isn't the best for spindles.

View Image

You folks should buy yourselves one of those SPO2 rings. They dropped the price to around $150. Probably best health change I have made, besides quitting drinking.
Would second the recommendation of the ring, the software that come with them enables one to get a perspective of their overall health profile that is
just amazing. The power of the technology is simply amazing.

X

xavier7995

Well, I tend to not want or need anything. I requested 12 pairs of hiking socks to have something to open. I am hopeful to just set aside cash to build out an area for doing tissue cultures, stuff to build a still to start making Shiney stuff, and a few spore syringes and related paraphernalia. If any of those last three wind up happening I will be happy, if not...no big deal.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i changed my mind...

3d printed polished stainless steel mountain bike...

p5pb19043792.jpg

imiubu

Well, I tend to not want or need anything. I requested 12 pairs of hiking socks to have something to open. I am hopeful to just set aside cash to build out an area for doing tissue cultures, stuff to build a still to start making Shiney stuff, and a few spore syringes and related paraphernalia. If any of those last three wind up happening I will be happy, if not...no big deal.

Heck yeah! Sound ideas for every day living and especially for apocalyptic prep., dig it.

Latest posts

Latest posts