What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed co bust in spain anyone know which?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Seeds are still priced like when it was illegal everywhere. Now they can be done legally the farmer is getting paid a lot less and we are buying the marketing. It's such a huge part of the product that the product itself looses it's importance. Becoming easily replaced by renaming another persons beans with no work done at all. I think a lot is contracted overseas. Leading to the immature seeds and huge numbers of some varieties been given away free, globally. Indoors you would wait till they're ready. Growing indoors outdoors you get what you can.

H G Griffin

Seeds are still priced like when it was illegal everywhere. Now they can be done legally the farmer is getting paid a lot less and we are buying the marketing.
I don't buy the hype either.

"Yeah, but with this one pack of $500 seeds you can grow infinite awesome weed"

Ok, but it is still a seed that cost less than a penny to produce and there is a lot of comparable genetics on the market for reasonable prices.

madalasatori

Veteran
2020 -2027, 34 billion in sales, projected...
wow.

I bet that doesn’t take into account them getting busted and all their assets seized ;-)

Dinafem is quality, I’ve grown several of their strains and one of my favourite smokes is a pheno of their bubba kush.

Afaik growing weed is illegal in Spain? So they’ve got to expect to run into bother at some point..

Re the stealing leccy - I doubt it was ‘Dinafem’ as such, probably just some grower involved in some way. Like, how do you know your pal/business associate hasn’t got some thing .. all it takes is one grass :(

Bring back their bubba kush!

Last edited:
J

JimCreator

Was talking once with dinafem ceo, he looks like very good person to me. This is not nice..

H G Griffin

I'm curious as well.

I don't buy from out of country anymore, no need, but I am curious if this is affecting our European brothers and sisters. Has this made it tougher to buy seeds, or is the market big enough that it just keeps rolling along?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see that they still aren't selling seeds... anyone know any updates ?

bibi40

no more news from my side ,
more than one year now ,
hope they will sort that , but will certainly be a long story ...

3rd-3yed

Veteran
I saw that some partners of Dinafem moved to Rotterdam in order to create another seedbank, Silent seeds...

mexweed

Veteran
I was just browsing a seedbank that stocks hso and saw in their restock information section they said hso had contacted them to let them know they could place orders again

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I was just browsing a seedbank that stocks hso and saw in their restock information section they said hso had contacted them to let them know they could place orders again

Thanks for the update mexweed, this is a very hopeful sign for the industry! :groupwave:

bibi40

HSO had open a new website and are now in Austria , but just few strains and no more of their old best strains available , seems they have to work at recreate a new catalog ,
a bit like silent seed for dinafem ...

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts