What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the Juice is Loose!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
on reality tv asap and he will make a shitload again,,,,,,s2

the gnome

Veteran
on reality tv asap and he will make a shitload again,,,,,,s2

you got that right,
not sure how much of any money if any he'll see if he tries to capitalize off this last stint
the goldmans civil suit against the juice they won for a cool $33.5 mil is still there against cash oj gets

I think this is the reason he strong armed the guy with his memorbelia instead of taking him to court.
he was trying to keep it quiet so he could sell it and keep the cash.

oj is still guilty as hell in my eyes,
blood in his bronco
blood on the gloves he
blood on his socks
he's a Bloody murderer!

Midnite Toker

Veteran
Go, O.J. Go! (to hell, you piece of shit):moon:
oj-simpson-hertz-1.jpg

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I wonder what his kids think when they look at him.

..... and I wonder what OJ will be thinking when he sees his kids looking at him!:whistling:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder what his kids think when they look at him.

there goes our motherflockin' meal ticket.......

EDIT:
but I guess that the judgment against OJ doesn't apply to his kids writing/selling their stories, which I suppose they've already done. I wouldn't know, because I couldn't care.

Last edited:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
What a coincidence, last week I watched five 90 minute documentaions about OJ life. If Nicole hadn´t a knife in the hand, as she opened the door for OJ, the killing wouldn´t happen, in that night. OJ was guilty!

Latest posts

Latest posts