What's new

First ever grow

GreenBhoy83

Hi all,

This is my first grow, in soil blue cheese

Please look at pics and let me know how they are looking and pass on any tips please

First pic is 3 weeks veg
Second is 6 weeks veg
Third is 1st week of flowering
Fourth is 2nd week flowering

Cheers

Attachments

• IMAG0033.jpg
    IMAG0033.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0097.jpg
    IMAG0097.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0098.jpg
    IMAG0098.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0121.jpg
    IMAG0121.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 16
Darn, after looking at yours I realize im doing something very wrong.
mine are grown from seed. planted about 32 days ago.
and yours at 3 weeks are like 5 times larger then mine!

mind you, in photo's mine look pretty good, so maybe the photo makes it look better. but geez im jealous

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Are you sure this is your first grow?? Lol. You really are doing a great job dude. I'm with nukklehead...what's your setup? Nutes? Lights? Stuff? :tiphat:

GreenBhoy83

Alright people, yeah first grow I have 2*2*2 tent 16 pots 2* 600 hps lights rhino carbon filter. I got some cuttings from a friend.

Coco soil is used with cana feed 100ml in 50 litres of water every time they look thirsty always check soil to see how dry it is and colour.

Then twice a week I add seaweed extract and only recently I added some unsulphered molasses. I'll break down feeding schedule properly for you all to look at. I work away from home so the Mrs tends to them when I'm away for a week same setup though.

Glad you all think they're looking good, honestly as I say first grow, I've been reading about it for quite some time though. No idea what they'll produce (how many ounces) hoping for around 2 per plant but that's me hoping lol.

GreenBhoy83

Just a quick update my plants are nearly ready another week to go before they come down. Here are the latest pics

Attachments

• IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0144.jpg
    IMAG0144.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0145.jpg
    IMAG0145.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0148.jpg
    IMAG0148.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 16

GreenBhoy83

Cheers bud, can't wait to see what they weigh after they dry out. Will update at later date. Still no idea by looking at them as I say first time trying

GreenBhoy83

Feeding schedule is canacoco a + b 100 ml each in 50 litres of water. Then add 12 cap fulls of seaweed extract give 1 litre each plant every two days during veg. Then I increased dose of a + b to 150 ml each in 50 litres of water now giving each plant 2 litres every two days I continue to add seaweed and twice a week I add unsulphered molasses 5 tblspns during flowering.

From what I read you can add seaweed and molasses with nutes without any problems as they are organic. So far not had any issues. Any questions feel free to ask.

Latest posts

Latest posts