What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post count?

S

SPG*

Curious.. Who's got the highest post count?? Btw.Sure I've seen near 10.000,not above though

S

SPG*

Outta Rep.Woa that's A LOT! And lol :joint: SML's got more than 10,000!?!.. AND he's on my buddy list!!!:laughing:

Could of been 15000 then! Maybe.:biggrin::smoker:

supermanlives

Veteran
superman has a few posts... theres only a few higher than me!!!!!! lol wake en bake baby.. theres several more members that would have more but they keep cancelling account and re registering.. superman aint going anywhere...if it wasn't for the fact I got unjustly booted way back i would prob be the leader... superman was born to overcome the kryptonite...and I am still here...s4l has quite a bit too with all them hot babe pics lol....... and I am tired of being survivor ,, it should say rock hard member lol

Last edited:
S

SPG*

^ :biglaugh: keep on doin bro! i reckoned "the leader" would be some dude from 2004!
but thats a LOAD O' CRAP lol!!
remember my mate when he joined had loads deleted cuz he was going too fast!

yep your in 5th place m8 Nudging 3rd,maybe!!?! 3,4,5th are close :)

non

Veteran
biggest post count i've seen in any forum is over 110,000. but here unc wins as far as i know.

supermanlives

Veteran
I leave ic up and running on puter so I can post whenever ....ya free time and no life,no real grow either ..........sucks having lots of gear and no spot...I used to have more meaningfull posts than nonsense..but now I aint so sure .peace

The one's with the high post count are the ones who tiptoe around and don't say anything that might be construed as controversial out of fear of getting banned.
They are too scared to live life in case they get banned (Oh, the dreaded banned!)

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one's with the high post count are the ones who tiptoe around and don't say anything that might be construed as controversial out of fear of getting banned.
They are too scared to live life in case they get banned (Oh, the dreaded banned!)

Either that or they don't post things against the rules. The rules here aren't that bad. I've been banned from other forums for talking about weed, but I don't think that's an issue here. :)

supermanlives

Veteran

that's bullshit .I tell it like it is and say exactly what I think!!!!!!!!!!! and the one time way back I did get banned it wasn't for anything against the rules.. it was over a comment about cw and og.......peace...... nobody lives life more than me..free spirit with wandering issues lol

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420giveaway

Hey nog how long you gong to be here this time before you get banned once again

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha..10,000 post count.
That will be my end of year 2 count if I don't get a life,soon...
Year 3 with a life. .haha. .

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Y'all are way way ahead of me and I've been here since near the beginning. Hell I remember when you were all n00bs!

Mind you I did have an account deleted by admin during the Mongoose wars of '05-'06, but even then that 'chi' only had maybe 800-1000 posts.

At least it keeps you pesky kids off the streets and out of those marijuana gangs ;) ; IC is providing a community service worldwide!

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Good to kno Chi is alive and well... Now wat abot Colina ?!? Decent thread to boost my count by a few. Lmk if anyone needs rep I'll light your bar gladly homies!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Ha.. Apparently I have a post rate of 0.23 posts a day..

I have no idea how many that is a year but it isn't many.

Best up my game.. ;)