What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Basically what not do in a YouTube video....

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
The 46-year-old Connecticut man whose YouTube video shows him surrounded by marijuana plants is facing a string of charges after police say they found drugs, packaging materials and more than $1,000 in cash at his storage unit in Clinton.

William Bradley was arrested on Monday and charged with multiple counts of narcotics violations after police discovered marijuana, oxycodone, hashish and cocaine in a storage unit on Nod Place in Clinton.

In a YouTube video posted in October, Bradley stands among marijuana plants as tall as he is. He takes viewers on a tour of “Hope Garden,” identifies himself by name and asks for donations.

Bradley says in the video that he has terminal cancer and wants to give away the marijuana to other cancer patients. He says without donations, he’ll be forced to sell it instead.

“As you can see, God has gifted me with an abundance and it’s more than I need, so I want to take the extra and give it to people that need the help,” Bradley says in the video. “I want to be able to help people like myself, and I don’t have the money to do that.”

Bradley directs the donations to a post office box in Westbrook.

“Maybe have a fundraiser,” he suggests in the video. “Go to your church or synagogue or mosque or organization or school or anywhere, start a collection, so that we together can help people, help people that need this medicine.”

Connecticut has legalized medical marijuana and organizations have been approved to serve as designated growers.

"I need to get my marijuana license so that I don't have to be a criminal anymore and I need help financially," Bradley says in the video.

After searching Bradley’s storage bin on Monday, police said they seized more than two pounds of marijuana, more than 20 grams of hashish, two bags of cocaine, four oxycodone pills, $1,017 of drug money and drug paraphernalia including packaging materials, scales, drug notes and a cellphone.

Police confirmed that Bradley is the person in the video.

Bradley is facing multiple drug charges, including possession of narcotics with intent to sell, possession of marijuana with intent to sell, possession of hashish with intent to sell, possession of drug paraphernalia and operating a drug factory.

Police said Bradley had been previously arrested and was found in possession of more than 10 pounds of marijuana in 2008.

He’s being held on a $5,000 bond and is due in Middletown Superior Court on Tuesday.

Bradley has posted other videos of the marijuana garden, most recently in November.

See more videos here.

B

BrnCow

Rule 13: Do not post after getting a head injury on your bike - helmet or not...

He got help from strangers didn't he?

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Pretty much ....is that normal in Connecticut to get popped with hash,scales,drug money, and cocaine and only get a 5k bond?

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
The Connecticut man arrested after posting video of his marijuana garden on YouTube, is pleading his case to the public.

Clinton police arrested William Bradley on Monday at a storage facility on Nod Place.

“I was at my storage unit, and they asked if they could search my unit with my consent, and I told them no. They put me in the police cruiser and they got a warrant to search the facility against my will,” Bradley said on Thursday.

Police said they found marijuana, hashish, cocaine, oxycodone as well as $1,000, packaging supplies, scales and drug notes inside the storage unit.

Bradley disputes some of their findings.

“I don't do cocaine,” he said.

What he doesn't dispute is the marijuana and the growing operation he displayed on two YouTube videos.

“I grow marijuana for my own medicinal uses and I also give it to people who have terminal cancer,” said Bradley.

In the videos, Bradley asks for donations to help provide others with marijuana for free, rather than having to sell it.

He claims the pot has helped to cure his own cancer. He said he tried to get a license for a legal growing operation in Connecticut, but got nowhere with the state or his own doctors.

“They said they cannot participate in the medical marijuana program, and I am not willing to doctor shop because they are saving my life,” said Bradley.

He says he doesn't want to grow the plants, but he feels he has to in order to help himself and others. He's hoping that people will fight to make it legal.

“Please help me by calling your senators and your congressmen, and stop the ridiculousness of this being illegal, so people like me and other people with terminal cancer can use it as a medicine,” Bradley said.

He faces multiple narcotics charges and is expected to appear in Middletown Superior Court on Jan. 21.

JCChronic

He might be a fool but, he's asking for help from people that can, “Please help me by calling your senators and your congressmen, and stop the ridiculousness of this being illegal, so people like me and other people with terminal cancer can use it as a medicine,” .

this is the very reason it takes sooo long to get any ground in legalization, just look at the responses from his peers on this web site. You all just lock your doors and shut your curtains. "That's his problem not mine." "braindamaged loser".

forest.

I was wondering about the security issue in regard to uploading youtube videos with vpn + tor with no face , no voice on

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
The only reason to upload to you tube is to monetize it. You can't do that cheaply and retain anonymity.