What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello slovenia

N

NellaK

:wave: Hey fellow growers of the world:jump:
Im going to slovenia in this summer ...well or italy (i drive) but come on italy to many italianos imo hahaha eh just kidding.
My wife says italy cuz she cant find anything she like to see in slovenia, but there must be some i seen some kewl mountains with castle on it but it aint some my wife like...
I seek some great places she and i can visit , historical places i love em but i need some that would make a girl say damn lets go right away, so if u have a link can u guys hit me up with it inhere in this thread ...
Thank you :tiphat:

S

shushslo

If you come in summer time you have nice number of festivals going on here in jun,jul,aug...

N

NellaK

Thank you friends , now i have lots of material to surf thru with my familiy , I must say your country is very beautyfull, i like them churches and caves very much amazing nature and buildings :)
I will travel in end of august maybe start septempe,r cuz you all know, girls in plot need to get harvest and in jars so they can cure untill i return :D

Thanks again all
stay safe n high

Kaneh

Can you Slovenian brothers and sisters recommend any place for snowboarding? I've heard there's some good mountains and resorts.
We have big group of old friends that are gonna do trip next winter and we want to avoid the basic resorts in swiss, france and austria and try to find some place more "exotic" and cheap.
+ were from finland so eastern europeans some way feel more comfy to us! ;)

(Hope you don't mind that I use your thread for this Q NellaK.)

K

kiree

Well, our ski resorts are not that cheaper compared to the austrians :/ I would go with "Krvavec" or "Cerkno" .

lasko

Rogla, Kope, Pohorje, Kanin, Krvavec, Vogel, Cerkno ... just some places, but imo slovenia is more beautiful in spring-fall. Every hill and every valley is different.
Enjoy your time here

weedster

I liked Rogla the most if you are a snowboarder then u will definitely enjoy because Rogla got imo great fun park for freestyle snowboarding ... But all of ski resorts are good.