What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atao Riddim

Roms

Veteran
High'

A little place for my micro breeding reviews thanx brothers thanx International Cannagraphic vibes!
Well my next run project is about reproducing few old big seeds (8) from the Mexican Chiapas area. With the chance to find one stable male i will also do the F1 cross with something else... I'm hesitating between the Sativa Swazi rooi or an Indica cross with Cachemire line from Azad (THX D :D).

Soon the full moon i prepare the seeds, i wait the descending phase to multply the chances these are old seeds, fingers cross.

:blowbubbles:
Peace

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran
Merci Rockz'! ++

Finally i decide to use both Swaz and Azad and try to F1ing those Chiapas. Let's wait the Mex fella ariba ariba!..

The box 250w CMH with 1.8 pots, 105x85 H220. With 12/12 from seeds in Batmix.

Seeds at start : 8 Mexican Chiapas P0, 7 Pakistan Azad F2 and 9 Swazi rooi F2. The Swaz batch is selected from my F2s, named "coke" because of its cocacola thing terpenes and effects mom M1.

Kenavo ave chal all
:smoke:

Roms

Veteran
Well my bad i can not germ the old Mexican... Azad was low rate, session avorted to say all.

Now restart with another project, reproduce my F1 SPG*Mango Haze x Swazi rooi. Near some Gorilla bubble to play with...

Here is my first packaging test, my logo will come for 2018 i think. Feel free to give your opinion of it's interests me! ;)

picture.php

picture.php

++

yaxu

Veteran
Hola Roms,lástima lo de las chiapas! Suerte en sus proyectos,por aquí me quedo.

Saludos.

Last edited:

Lesnah

Very interesting, Roms....you are well known on various forums I'm sure people will be chiming in constantly.

I'll be keeping a close eye on your genetics good luck bud ;]

Roms

Veteran
@Yaxu, muchas gracias vibes received amigo!

@Lesnah, enchanté merci!

@Corsaire et @-3yed, ça fait zizir merci les gars! +++

My last Swazili packs were sent to the fundraiser, others strains will come with time!

Enjoy broz
:smoke:

Lesnah

Awesome to hear, do you have any carribean lines by any chance? Like an American Sativa or Crippy type bud?

Roms

Veteran
Awesome to hear, do you have any carribean lines by any chance? Like an American Sativa or Crippy type bud?

Vibes Lesnah, i have F1 carribean projects with the Jam lambsbread but not for now ... Sorry the miss with the old Mex Chiapas opportunity!

Lesnah

Vibes Lesnah, i have F1 carribean projects with the Jam lambsbread but not for now ... Sorry the miss with the old Mex Chiapas opportunity!

So in the future at least that is a possibility...will wait for that definitely ;-]

Roms

Veteran
Thank you for your thoughts and support Lesnah!

In fact i wish to reproduce F4 the line JLB (for 2018/19?), and of course use the popo opportunity to F1 the stuff like i use to play... With South Indian Kerala i think ya but also something else Carribean, African or indica will see...
huggg.gif

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well my bad i can not germ the old Mexican... Azad was low rate, session avorted to say all.

Now restart with another project, reproduce my F1 SPG*Mango Haze x Swazi rooi. Near some Gorilla bubble to play with...

Here is my first packaging test, my logo will come for 2018 i think. Feel free to give your opinion of it's interests me! ;)

View Image
View Image

++

Hello bro,

Congratulations for your seeds co! Knowing you I'm sure it's a labour of love!:canabis:

Roms

Veteran
Full wouelcome back poto PTG! Merci bien! :D

What's up with your greenz projects, something currently in progress?

:peacock:

Roms

Veteran
Hopefully digging up into and then reproduce my Oaxacan cross this year outdoor. :)

Vibes Panta, hopefully your green hands will help this Oaxa can projects! Outdoor at its best re vibes! :biggrin:

Here repro F2 indoor with the Sweet Pink Grapefruit cut x Mango Haze (by Xpresso) x Swazi rooi.

Near i hope little others femz to fuc* with Tony's Gorilla bubble, Pakik and Mazari.

Afro Sweet Mango F2ing... x11
picture.php

ASM F1
picture.php

Gorilla Bubble
picture.php

Lesnah

La Pakik con hojas anchas me gustaria saber a que huele su aroma?

Conlarazon se que usted tienes experiencia con las pakik, que opinas?

Mazari tienes pinta de "sativa"

Latest posts

Latest posts