What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afropips Malawi and Bagseed

Night4wings20

Hello one and all to my first diary on IC mag :)

I currently have 2 Afropips Malawi going and a whole lot of bagseed plants.

They have been vegging for 1-2 months and have just been put into flower. Today is day 5 of flower, they are under 10/14 lighting to reduce stretch/flowering time.

I'll be grabbing some photos sometime tonight,

Thanks for stopping by!

Night4wings20

This is my first time doing photos on this site so bare with me.

Okay so here is the Malawi 1.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And Malawi 3.
picture.php

Night4wings20

Those other plants you see in the backround of the Malawi picture is some Angels Heart/Breath. Not the best looking plants so didn't really want to include them but if requested or I find something truly spectacular I won't be including them in this diary.

Thanks for hanging around!

Buddler

Veteran
Nice plants have you grown the afropips malawi before ? I ve been interested in gettin some seeds for awhile .Maybe i can watch you grow yours out thanks for sharing..:tiphat: B

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Welcome to Icmag Nightwing. Excellent variety to kick things off here. Where did you find Afropips Malawi at my I ask? I grew it out years ago, but things did not go well for me, so Im excited to see how yours turn out.

-Subbed

troutman

Seed Whore
I'm almost done my Afropips Malawi seed run. :)

They just past the 14 weeks flowering mark with maybe another 2 weeks to go before I chop them.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Thats great news Troutman. Any plans on releasing them on the upcoming Seedbay or Panikz realgorilla website?

Buddler

Veteran
They are already spoken for and will be released in time. :tiphat:

I'm sure people will know where to find them when that happens.

Well i dont any suggestions where to look for some? Any body tried seeds of africa Malawi ?:tiphat:

Night4wings20

Welcome to Icmag Nightwing. Excellent variety to kick things off here. Where did you find Afropips Malawi at my I ask? I grew it out years ago, but things did not go well for me, so Im excited to see how yours turn out.

-Subbed
Thanks mate :) I was gifted them through a friend of a friend of mine. This is my first time growing any type of Malawi strain so I'm very excited too! Thanks for stopping by

Nice plants have you grown the afropips malawi before ? I ve been interested in gettin some seeds for awhile .Maybe i can watch you grow yours out thanks for sharing..:tiphat: B
Thanks :) Nope this is my first time. Sure mate take up a seat and enjoy the show :tiphat:

Night4wings20

Thats great news Troutman. Any plans on releasing them on the upcoming Seedbay or Panikz realgorilla website?
What's this Seedbay/real gorilla website? Sounds intriguing

I'm almost done my Afropips Malawi seed run. :)

They just past the 14 weeks flowering mark with maybe another 2 weeks to go before I chop them.
Awesome mate, open-pollination with a few males or have you selected certain phenos?

I wonder if you're the friend of the friend that sent me the seeds lol. Either way thanks for joining along mate!

Night4wings20

Today is day 7 of flower on 10/14. No sex yet showing but they should be showing whats what in the next week.

Cheers

Dave Coulier

Veteran
What's this Seedbay/real gorilla website? Sounds intriguing

Sounds like seedbay was before your time here. Used to be where breeders from ICMAG, and elsewhere would put up their gear there. Realgorilla now sells seedbay/boutique stock in addition to seeds from other breeders.

Night4wings20

Sounds like seedbay was before your time here. Used to be where breeders from ICMAG, and elsewhere would put up their gear there. Realgorilla now sells seedbay/boutique stock in addition to seeds from other breeders.

Ah I see, thank you for answering. Might have to check it out :)

Night4wings20

Day 8 of Flower

Malawis

picture.php
picture.php
Bagseed
picture.php
Some bubble hash from old leaf stock, contaminated but better than the original product.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts