What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No nutes just teas???

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Mostly because I pride myself in giving nute companies as few dollars as possible. The more I can make at home the better. I support the idea we should all be living sustainably as possible and try to help others do the same.

And yummy smoke with no trace of coorperate interest.

Cannabologist

Veteran
I believe my taste buds. I believe when people I never met say my joint is the smoothest they have smoked. Done probably a few thousand blind taste tests and the natural stuff always wins. Worms poops and microbes clearly have evolved for for this purpose while bottle nutrients have evolved to make someone money. They both do their job quite well.
Oh jesus christ.
Yes. EXACTLY.

You have NO CLUE what FERTILIZER is or means. Thanks!

I'm sure you have smooth weed. I have THE smoothest. Doesn't matter if I grow it orgo or hydro either :comfort:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Thank you for proving everything I said and confirming my points 100% :huggg::tiphat::dance013::woohoo::thank you:

See it's exactly THAT kind of thinking that made me post such a post!

Done the test 1000000 times done this too many years listen kids NO DIFFERENCE in taste vs organic or conventionally grown plants none always! K! Don't believe the hype, listen to what real science says pls! - its your environment overall. And of course genetics.

If you STILL think plants give a crap how they get their fertilizer as long as they get what they want you're retarded and are on too many forums but snake oil sells ;)

I would rather imply nature's law's why? Because man can be too stupid to comprehend the enigma... All ya have to do is imitate mother nature and the plant will shine like if you eat organic food your body responds best compared to GMO foods where they cause many problems and do not have the same benefits nature blesses us with.... This thread is a good joke against organic cultivation compared to poop bottled trash

BerrySeal

Soul-bearing authentic humans don't need numbers and spreadsheets to prove the reality of Mother Nature, who never once read a grow book herself. But for fun I like to look up and see if science has any explanation for the instinctual knowledge organic growers tend to possess.

Youll find statements like:

"Lactic acid bacteria have been used for decades to improve plant growth.
The plant - LAB relationship has yet to be fully characterized.
LAB can serve as biofertilizers, biocontrols, biostimulants, and bioelicitors."

Now I've got to prove that organic Cannabis oxidizes heavy metals like cadmium, the main trigger for phenols. I mean I already know it, but gotta find some numbers or data or some shit the the robot growers can quantify...

'Heavy metals alter the potency of medicinal plants.'
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19957120/?i=2&from=/28759767

'Plant responses to abiotic stresses: heavy metal-induced oxidative stress and protection by mycorrhization.'
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11997381/?i=2&from=/19957120

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0147651317304475?via=ihub
'Heavy metals in contaminated environment: Destiny of secondary metabolite biosynthesis, oxidative status and phytoextraction in medicinal plants'

Damn I'm halfway there with one Google search. I guess the internet isn't useless after all!

BerrySeal

Oh jesus christ.
Yes. EXACTLY.

You have NO CLUE what FERTILIZER is or means. Thanks!

I'm sure you have smooth weed. I have THE smoothest. Doesn't matter if I grow it orgo or hydro either :comfort:

Bet you live in LA or Az. Those people are deluded. Bud tastes like whatever brand of Miracle-Gro it was grown with and they call it smooth. Its okay. Not everyone can be a real human with working senses. Lots of industries depend on placebo people to exist. I suppose your kind are good for the economy.

Latest posts

Latest posts