What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SLF-100

Goats

has anyone used this in hydro? apparently a 100% organic enzyme that can prevent salt buildup in hydro applications.

i've read and watched a few things and everyone seems to have positive things to say, but i am interested in hearing from people here who've used it personally.

i like the idea of a product that prevents me from having to flush my plants 2x/run to avoid buildup.

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Sounds like Hygrozyme and products of the like. I haven't used it, but I do haver a bottle of hygrozyme. Smells like a Guinness stout or something. I've used it in my buckets a few times and didn't really notice much of anything in particular, so I don't know. You'll probably just have to dive in a see what it does for your setup.

I do like the description on Amazon though...

- Slf-100 is a commercially proven enzymatic formula with over 18 years of proven success

- The fast acting nutrients in gringo rasta lickety split will give your plants the boost they need to reach new heights

- Don't hold your babies back, Jack! we wanna take you higher! for Best results, use all three gringo rasta liquids as a 3-part feeding program

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

BubbaBear

SLF-100 works but it's a rip off there's plenty of products that can do the same job for 1/20th the price or less. Powder pond enzymes, barley extract, compost tea or my favorite activated EM-1 its like 3 bucks a gallon. Fresh brewed tea or activated EM-1are going to have more enzymes than a bottled enzyme product plus all the beneficial microbes, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, organic acids and other beneficial ingredients.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Gringo Rasta is my new steam name.
gary-oldman-true-romance-drexl-spivey.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts