What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow Diary Competition!!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
So far iv got …

@Darkside
@Koondense
@Maimunji
@Ghoul
@Castoner

Orders made up ready for post tomorrow

im still waiting on PM's from some you guys,.. @Starke didn't receive a pm buddy??

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi PANIKZ

It´s some interesting strains you have in your catalogue (RealGoriilaSeeds).
If you wanna see one of them in my xmas-show, starting november
- count me in :)

EDIT. Oh, I see. You already have a full crew. Best luck guys :)

P :smoke:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got some more I can't get to until I feed them wed. But the Dosidos, The Kore, Purkle, DFG, Sour Orange Diesel, and the Affi-Daze held up pretty good. Also manage to save a little SCC or SPC I'll have to check my notes. I didn't start the seeds until probably mid-latter June and accidentally the tarp in had covering from the rain collapse from so much heavy rain....within 5 mins the tarp got do much rain on it. I've battled the problem several other times and had to dump the tarp in mid rain burst.....these strains are great in rain and bad weather, extreme high temps 90-95 daily temps high humidity. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on mold lol....along with fungicide and as many other efforts I can use. Great germination, very vigorous fast growing seedlings ....that's from every strain I started. Really outta everything I had 1 SOD that didn't sprout.....and the Fast Diesel will get lanky real fast if you don't keep your fluro down on there good. But that's really just knit/picking, these strains are all wonderful. I really like the Dosidos and The Kore, plus the DFG is already flowering for a few wks

mr.brunch

Veteran
Got home today to find the postie has put a card through the door “we have a parcel for you”
Damn.
I have arranged for a re delivery early next week, I will be sitting by the door!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got home today to find the postie has put a card through the door “we have a parcel for you”
Damn.
I have arranged for a re delivery early next week, I will be sitting by the door!

Good news mr brunch got mine yesterday. :)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely mate, what strain did you go for if you don’t mind me asking? I went for the dosidos #1 myself

no i dont mind m8 got the REAL GORILL4 wanted to try them for a while.. and nice choice you got too.:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I wouldn't sleep on the Dosidos or The Kore. These are very nice looking plants. I don't think any choice is bad .....RealGorilla seeds/strains looks pretty solid from what I've seen in early flowering

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Im in! Im going to purchasing a bunch of stuff within the next 24 - 48 hours anyway. Looking forward to trying that glue.

tpM

B

Bongi

I am interested in this! Is there any space left to join?
I could start new grow after 2-3 months. It would be in DP60 tent 12/12 from seed or very short veg.

Edit.
If there is space. Can I choose 12 fem seeds?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I am interested in this! Is there any space left to join?
I could start new grow after 2-3 months. It would be in DP60 tent 12/12 from seed or very short veg.

Edit.
If there is space. Can I choose 12 fem seeds?

Yes you can mate pm me your strain choice , name and address I’ll get them sent out ..