What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cuts in MA

~star~crash~

I think you are confusing 2 different situations. One is someone goes to buy a car on craigslist with cash and someone tries to rip them off, or on that same sorta idea, someone tries to meet someone on craigslist to buy weight.

Aint no body getting robbed over a small clone purchase.
Or rather the potential rewards far outweighs the minimal risk.

I would be most worried with getting pests, mold or getting a cutting that was labeled one thing and is something entirely else.

talking about larger clone deals like 50 cuts at a time...

Timboy5

Gg4, gsc definitely out there in mass you just have to know ppl.

Selling clones is sketchy still but people do it.

It's not worth it to make 20$ and expose yourself to a cop or informant. Anyone looking for platinum gsc or gg4 DM me I'm not gonna post their shit out in the open

it will be interesting to see how the cut/seed scene will be here. theres some nice gems hiding in the berkshires. theres a really nice cut of warlock(from the first release years ago) thats held by a few and flies off the shelves. shes got a really nice old school dutch lemony skunk to her.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

well , you got any of those clones left ? or did ya give them all away . could do a road trip & a puff session if ya like . :tiphat:

safetyfirst66

lookin forward to relocating to MA later this year and poppin my seed collection. first order is sorting through these couple hundred Deathstar S1's. hope to see y'all around :)

~star~crash~

my lips R sealed , but what they (HSO) represent is legit, pre-concived notions about what she is are of no use...maybe i got lucky,i don't know,but what i have is a F*Cking FAT FIRE plant.. i hope to turn on some IC'ers to her

side note > i'm tempted to make a new set,but dont want to make the journey to MASS to vend in an uncertain infant market unless there are some kind of guarantees that it will be worth the time & work involved...i want it to be worth my time that's the point

I was looking at your Humboldt seed organization 707 Headband and came up with a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjnyIxuQ0TA Looks like a match :)

How many fems did you run befor you found a keeper?

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Your 707 looks nice and seems to match HSO video.
Source of Quote Humboldt seed organization
This mostly Sativa hybrid is a combination of two iconic California genetics : Mendocino Elite Clone and True OG. 707 Headband is strong and vigorous. Its massive buds sites produce a big flower volume. Purple accents compliment large frosty pungent colas. Sweet citrus overtones, sharp pine and pepper undertones perfectly reflect her amazingly strong flavor. Great medicinal variety, perfect for pain relief.

Genetics : Mendocino Elite Clone x True OG

May throw one into my next run:dance013:

ph

djbooyah13

really dope thread, about to spend 2grand on some gg4 cuts from Snype whos been refining strains for 30+ years longer than ive been alive in Maine, in total ill have 4 clones but i know they are a 100% real cuts, if anyone thinks this is too much for some cuts share why, happy growing everyone

really dope thread, about to spend 2grand on some gg4 cuts from Snype whos been refining strains for 30+ years longer than ive been alive in Maine, in total ill have 4 clones but i know they are a 100% real cuts, if anyone thinks this is too much for some cuts share why, happy growing everyone

do those 4 cuts come with lube?

youre getting custied out

~star~crash~

did U just say the cost was $2000 for "Legit" GG#4 clones? how many did you get for that price?...i've got gg#4 mothers ...it's the real deal clone only cut ...i'll have 50 clones w/roots in 2 weeks:biggrin: guess that makes me rich??

funny 'cause i'm not feeling wealthy, just regular:sasmokin:

Fish_n_Grow

u should be wary .. one of the problems w/ dealing craigslist to find connections is scammers will set up a deal just 2 rob u in person...so i've been told

I did have this concern. I had thought about doing this for a month and finally said F it. I figured I would read it somewhere if they were scammers. The guy I met was very friendly.

I was also worried about bugs. The delivery driver told me they are extremely careful and take precautions. I kept them isolated for 2 weeks and everything was good. If I was going to get more I would immediately clone the clone and throw the roots outside just to be extra careful.

I have heard from a few people who shit on this company but I will find out for myself in a few months when they are done. I don't know anyone so it was worth a shot.