What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cuts in MA

be4meliz

With current law, you can have up to an oz. in your car legally(just can't be under the influence).So i would think carrying an oz. of clones would be fine.

~star~crash~

With current law, you can have up to an oz. in your car legally(just can't be under the influence).So i would think carrying an oz. of clones would be fine.

gg#4 clones
picture.php

be4meliz

Beautiful clone roots! What clone setup? Just learning on cloning as some photperiod plants will be next grow{currently White Widow autos)

~star~crash~

Beautiful clone roots! What clone setup? Just learning on cloning as some photperiod plants will be next grow{currently White Widow autos)

it's just an aero-cloner...but it never f*cking fails:biggrin:

hey can you good folks tell me what's the current rate $ in the gray market for AAA connoisseur gourmet indoor flowers per oz & per pound?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
it's just an aero-cloner...but it never f*cking fails:biggrin:

hey can you good folks tell me what's the current rate $ in the gray market for AAA connoisseur gourmet indoor flowers per oz & per pound?

The price of mail order units from cali has dropped from 3k to 1500 or less these days and it has brought indoor elites down with it here in Ma and RI on Craigslist.

GG4 zips are advertised as low as $180 today.

My work won't be done until the price goes to zero.:biggrin:

Got my babies here safe and they are reproducing.
I'm headed out today to visit grow shops and see what's up.:dance013:

Clyde Barrows

I am in Maine and would love to link up at some point, i need that OGKB and SFV OG back in my life... also been searching to reacquire Chem D as well...

~star~crash~

hypothetically speaking .... $50 for a top notch elite clone is a fair price... any one else agree??? any one disagree??? curious minds want 2 know

Muleskinner

Veteran
I've never bought a clone before, but I wouldn't pay that much, I'd be thinking $10 max. But I prefer seeds to avoid bringing bugs into the garden.

~star~crash~

what do they get for clones in legal outlets out west? isn't like 40 > 50 per rooted cut? the demand out strips supply from what i can gather...in mass right now there must be so many new ambitious growers dying to get cuts ...i would think???

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Not 100 percent on that price but a lot of growers just plant cuts and go.They will buy 12 blue dream and run them.They are looking at the convenience not just mothering the cut like we are talking.

Jhowemca

$50 is about right I would say for something special.

I don't get it, The people who I smoke with are content buying it I guess.

No one I know is starting to grow for themselves... Yet.

Maybe they just don't want to make the initial investment in equipment.

There is still a "taboo" surrounding weed even with the new laws. I think it will take some time before that goes away.

Some are waiting for spring to plant outside, which is not legal unless it's in a lockable greenhouse or locked behind a secure fence (to my understanding).

If I wasn't setup already when the law changed, I run out and start a grow asap.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I asked and this was Bassmans answer on buying with or without a med licence and general pricing .

I think $10- $15 a cut depending on lablet or regular clone.
Legal to poses and smoke for recreational, but I believe that buying clones will still take a Dr rec