What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

kaboom777

Veteran
Guys, do you think I can wash it now and get something?
IMG_20221007_022320_222.jpg
IMG_20221007_022320_303.jpg
IMG_20221007_024150_080.jpg
IMG_20221007_022320_324.jpg

slipdefeu

@growsjoe1
looks good yes, smells nothing... no bad or good smell/taste, i harvested 13 females (2packs)
all phenos were "frosty", some like this one covered by frost but looks like no heads trichs, cotton buds no grease on this, some other with better high but all lack of terps imo, the tastier one was a lem pheno but nothing special compare to legit strains, i ran the best twice and kept nothing except some males, hope the keeper had balls ^^
lots of ig keepers in the mix, but no decent smoke in it, another one was caught up in the hype xD

comfy markoth

@growsjoe1
looks good yes, smells nothing... no bad or good smell/taste, i harvested 13 females (2packs)
all phenos were "frosty", some like this one covered by frost but looks like no heads trichs, cotton buds no grease on this, some other with better high but all lack of terps imo, the tastier one was a lem pheno but nothing special compare to legit strains, i ran the best twice and kept nothing except some males, hope the keeper had balls ^^
lots of ig keepers in the mix, but no decent smoke in it, another one was caught up in the hype xD

Was wondering if it was like that.... fools gold?