What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey 🌲 Tree ..
AE5F124B-E158-4D81-86F5-66A667EBDF5F.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am outdoorsman… it’s a great time of year for that here in my area …so my friend JoJo just got back he’s a very good outdoor grower now he already sniffed out the fact that the shops open locally makes me nervous it’s only a matter time before someone knocks me off my block because he’s pretty well connected to other growers who actually are good growers producing those flowers but we’ll see who is the first to the finish line with the AAA

Akss

Ahh everything is green again so nice..well until hunting season then I can't wait for em to fall...damn that's a lot of coco youza busy dude...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh everything is green again so nice..well until hunting season then I can't wait for em to fall...damn that's a lot of coco youza busy dude...
I gotta get those 1 gallons into 4 gallons I need my rooms completely packed as much as possible I don’t care how much work it is then everything left over is probably gonna go outside