What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kandy a kush phenols?

J man

Found out I will be growing Kandy Kush.

What are the different phenols?

Please feel free to post pictures.

Thanks!

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 different they are bla,bla bla and bla bla bla...KK pack I grew out was kind of bla

T

TerpyTenerife

Hey guys!
I got a 3 pack of Kandy Kush seeds from Reserve Privada and im searching for any info regarding traits to look out for to determine what i got
Lets find out together!

tiffa

Hey guys!
I got a 3 pack of Kandy Kush seeds from Reserve Privada and im searching for any info regarding traits to look out for to determine what i got
Lets find out together!

Hmmmm...mine grow like shite...im about to harvest, even if the smoke is divine i wont be keeping - pretty sativa pheno i have...light feeder

Erliqin

3 phenos out of a pack of 3:

-OG pheno. meh

-Lemon pheno, rare kush pheno. meh

-Kandy Kush pheno/ Trainwreck sativa pheno, a 9 weeker, this is the pheno.
I isolated it using a Tanjie male polen, and now I have one of those along sour kushes and Sensi's Jack flash. Is by FAR the sweetest kandy of the bunch. Very frosty sativish but the fastest finosher of all the grow. very sativish pattern and frosty. I luv it.

Hey all, had a bonuspackage, 3 Seeds/1 plantype. I had the luck, to grow the sativa & trainwreck. The plant did bloom fast , about 9 weeks and had a nice heady buzz from the Trainwreck!

Genes

Know someone with a Kandy Kush going for a few runs at the moment. I hate it! I dont know what combo they got in their phenos genes but it smells like catpiss and mayybe candy, tastes like blahh and is pretty damn weak. It yields very well though, gets PM and mites too and is fickle. But it yields well right?? I pray it is a bad pheno. Didn't seem to be like OG or lemony. Funny you make it sound like they have the good pheno - even with the pests and diseases at bay I bet they don't do it justice but I don't know much about how its grown by them. Pretty sure it goes around 9 wks as well.