What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt

orfeas

Veteran
Hey, squatty, they look ready to chop, don't they?
I wonder how they smoke...

:tiphat:Orfeas

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome squatty,

Thank you very much for sharing your ErdPurts finishing outdoors.
Great yield, flowers and colors. Wish you enjoy her :)

squatty

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Hello orfeas, I do not believe these are done yet but are close. Trichomes are just now
turning milky.
Hello dubi, thank you for your well wishes but especially thank you for the work
you've done on this beautiful plant.

Cork144

I have some 2009 test beans esbe sent me really need to give them a crack lol, these look beautiful I may have to get some of the more recent release too and find myself a lovely pink pheno

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Green_Weed,

We have just produced fresh ErdPurt regular and feminized stock,
both will be released around March/April. Just in time for the outdoor season.

Saludos!

Dubi or anyone that may have the answer.

I know Erdpurt is bred to outdoor conditions. My guess is that growing it indoors will show lack of vigor compared to outdoor???

Is this true? Has anyone tried to grow it indoors? I really need some pure indicas for my wife who unfortunately has had epilepsy since 3. No sativas for her cuz who knows what might happen. PCK sounds interesting too though.

Thanks

Ps i know Dubi you're not from CBG but are close in relations. Do you know if Taskenti will be re-released? Maybe through ace seeds website as well?

Thank you

Green_Weed

Gracias dubi

How do you think the Erdpurt grow in galicia? 42 N

Sometimes shows semi auto traits grown under 45N lat , Right ?

Saludos

squatty

I have some tasting notes from my harvest in October. I really haven't gotten to smoking much of my Erdpurt yet but did make a note the other evening.

My tasting notes: Harvest date 10/11/15. Smoked on 2/1/16.

These organic buds were harvested outdoors with just a tiny bit of amber trichomes showing.
Three months after harvest, smoked in a joint.

Beautiful dark green, crystal covered buds. They are tight, hard, very dense and sticky with smells of pine and resin.
Pre-light, the joint tastes of earth and pine. First hit expands and kicks with strength but no harshness.

After a good two month cure it has subtle flavors on the inhale. Light earth, pine and vegetable flavors.
Earth and pine on the exhale with a slight harshness on the throat.
High comes on gradually after three or four hits. Gentle cerebral stimulation with a body heaviness sensation as well.
Uplifting, with a heightened awareness of gravity. Calming and relaxing with no paranoia.
Not a knockout stone but for me it is very nice and manageable with half a joint.

squatty

Attachments

• erdpurt buds.jpg
    erdpurt buds.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 117
N

not real geroi

I know Erdpurt is bred to outdoor conditions. My guess is that growing it indoors will show lack of vigor compared to outdoor???

Is this true? Has anyone tried to grow it indoors? I really need some pure indicas for my wife who unfortunately has had epilepsy since 3. No sativas for her cuz who knows what might happen. PCK sounds interesting too though.

Thanks

Ps i know Dubi you're not from CBG but are close in relations. Do you know if Taskenti will be re-released? Maybe through ace seeds website as well?

Thank you

Not ace but ive grown hybrids from hell hazed erdpurt . Exactly looked like erdpurd purple...indoor there was lack of high i didnt understand . Out was ok

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Thanks

Thank you

Hi Neighbor1234,

ErdPurt is a highly inbred indica line, that's why it is not a very vigorous plant in 'pure' form, outdoors or indoors.

ErdPurt has been bred for many generations for outdoor growing in a northern climate.
It's firm in sex when is grown outdoors in the season but has shown certain hermie tendencies when was grown indoors, because the strain has never been adapted to artificial lights and to more stable indoor photoperiods in flowering.

We have been testing new ErdPurt parental plants for the past year and half, both indoors and outdoors with stressful conditions to try to force the plants to show any hermie trait, and fortunately they have been firm in the last 2 testings.

Recently ErdPurt has been reproduced using these new parental plants, so the hermie tendencies indoors have been reduced a lot, although we cannot discard 100 % that it won't happen when is grown indoors, that's why we list ErdPurt as 'only for outdoor growing'.

Regarding Taskenti, you may contact Cannabiogen through email, they will answer your doubt.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have some tasting notes from my harvest in October. I really haven't gotten to smoking much of my Erdpurt yet but did make a note the other evening.

My tasting notes: Harvest date 10/11/15. Smoked on 2/1/16.

These organic buds were harvested outdoors with just a tiny bit of amber trichomes showing.
Three months after harvest, smoked in a joint.

Beautiful dark green, crystal covered buds. They are tight, hard, very dense and sticky with smells of pine and resin.
Pre-light, the joint tastes of earth and pine. First hit expands and kicks with strength but no harshness.

After a good two month cure it has subtle flavors on the inhale. Light earth, pine and vegetable flavors.
Earth and pine on the exhale with a slight harshness on the throat.
High comes on gradually after three or four hits. Gentle cerebral stimulation with a body heaviness sensation as well.
Uplifting, with a heightened awareness of gravity. Calming and relaxing with no paranoia.
Not a knockout stone but for me it is very nice and manageable with half a joint.

Hi squatty,

Very good and accurate smoke report :yes:
Thanks! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ErdPurt standard (regular) is back in stock at our website.

The first feminized version will be available in a few weeks too!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ErdPurt feminized version is already available for this outdoor season :yes:

Tynehead Tom

I wonder how the ErdPurt would do at 51/52 N in western Canada?
what elevation were these best suited for as well?

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
51/52 would be fine as I've grown it at that lat. I also think you might find the Erdpurt does well at elevation since one of its parents, purpurea ticinensis, was originally bred in Switzerland.

jay sus

i´m going to give a go with erdpurt at 60°N this year. couple of lebanese and nepalese too. really doubtful to get any results, but some kind of leafy fluff.

Fantomatico

i´m going to give a go with erdpurt at 60°N this year. couple of lebanese and nepalese too. really doubtful to get any results, but some kind of leafy fluff.

Good Luck with that man. I thought I was hard up at 45deg N. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

Latest posts

Latest posts