What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

harborside will take over

JointOperation

if harborside wants they will go were ever they want.. including mass.. all they need to do is know 1 person .. and put it in there name.. and just financialy back the company.. whats so tough about that?

i had heard that the guys that run the growing school called grassroots were going to be getting one of the dispensary rights not sure how true this is but i heard it from a decent source

rolandomota

De angelo is a peice of SHIT! He is all about the money
When cali voted for rec pot he was against it since the extra competition would hurt his "non profit" very profitable bussiness. Then once colorado proved it was better (lots of legal profit) to have rec pot he comes out and support rec pot. Hes just an asshole looking for cash cows. Just grow your own dont pay ridiculous prices and taxes thats insane. A lil bit of time money and effort will take you a long way stashwise.

Bongstar420

Attachments

• BenderRichGetRicher.jpg
    BenderRichGetRicher.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 42

jmk18

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
how about hitman? they just opened up operations in MA blasting IG with marketing.

THE FUCK.

makes me so mad. if patient right to grow is established the cottage industry of small businesses created by medical or legal canna will SAVE the US. the way CT and NY wrote their bills is FUCKED. how could they turn their backs on the potential to create thousands of jobs and restore a middle class?

MA has better laws but if they're gonna fuck up access then it's not much better imo.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I know mostly outta stater's have the permits for shops up this way. Was pretty fucked up when it went down. But honestly you rarely hear of anyone going to them. And on the odd chance you do, it is nothing good.

Latest posts

Latest posts