What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab - Organic soil, 44W LED.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very cool. You da man!

I'm all up in this! half watters spred over a larger area could be awesome for veg/clone

Just erected my first store bought 2 X 4 tent. Way better than I could do/have done for $100. Plus I am cloning in <20% and flowering in the rest. AWE-SOME

1/2 watters could be tits for veg/cloning, BUT, newer LEDs are coming out with DIMMABLE lights SWWWEEEEETTTTT. Closer to one fixture for all phases

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey PF this array has a dimmer switch on it!. i just turned it up to max and forgot about it... :D

---

in other news i planted 4 bubba S1 seeds and all of them came up! - which means i will very soon be sending in some packs to seedbay for sale. im going to do them in 5 packs as they are fems, and they'll be at a good price, but there will only be 40 or so packs. i do plan to make more seeds though as i still have some pollen.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, the bubba S1s all went in a couple of hours!

luckily i have the bubba in here ready to go to flower and make more seeds.
do you think i vegged it up enough? :D
picture.php

thread here will follow the Bubba S1 test grow.
here they are after a week or so in here
picture.php

VG

Socrates

Great results! Your LED grows have helped push me in that direction myself. I'm also interested in hearing more detail about your modular SCROG technique. Do you have anything written up in depth about it?

crazy1

hey there, excuse me asking but can I sum up that yes, LEDs are effective and power efficient but cost so extremely much for a light although it pays for itself in the long run?

Gubar1

Great thread. Awesome to see more and more people having success with leds. I Always enjoy your micro grows..

dannykarey

Great thread........That Bubba X Cherry Bomb sounds f'n killer!!

Great job VG, keep up the good work!

Danny

Latest posts

Latest posts