What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CMH in 150x150

Hey Gardenic, you talking about a double ended 630w or just one 315?

One 315w will cover 90x90 sufficiently, anything bigger than that space-wise, just 1 315 probably won’t be enough penetration.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Yeah that's 10 square feet which will need a bit more than a single 315..

2 is just slightly over kill but not by that much, go for 2 or a 630 :2cents:

Gardenic

Hey Gardenic, you talking about a double ended 630w or just one 315?

One 315w will cover 90x90 sufficiently, anything bigger than that space-wise, just 1 315 probably won’t be enough penetration.

Yeah that's 10 square feet which will need a bit more than a single 315..

2 is just slightly over kill but not by that much, go for 2 or a 630 :2cents:

Hello guys, thanks for reply.

I thinking about put 2 x cmh 315 in this configuration.
2 modules arranged symmetrically to cover the largest possible area.

picture.php

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
150x150 cm -thats about 25 sqft - most people advise to have 50 per sq foot which would equal to 1250w, or '4' 315's...
To some perhaps... but, the X factor is 25-50W/ft2. That being said... an accepted norm would be 35W/ft2. 25ft2 = 625-1250W, whilst down the middle 875W. One size does not fit all. It is nice to have more than you need e.g 35W/ft2 in case you later upgrade etc... But unless you have the head space to accommodate such large fixtures or a way to decrease their intensity (if required) I would shoot on the 25-35 scale myself :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello guys, thanks for reply.

I thinking about put 2 x cmh 315 in this configuration.
2 modules arranged symmetrically to cover the largest possible area.

View Image

Depends on what grow style your using. Ea 315w can cover 2x2. Flowering smaller plants works well.. Just prune everything except the main cola. You can put more small plants under that. I use a DE 630 in my 5x5 test tent that will cover 4 plants well.