What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Vaults Welcome Promotion - Win FREE Seeds

MaryMaven

New Vendors are always good! :)

Best of luck to all at The Vault as you embark on this new venture! :)

Peace
Maven

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Welcome to ICMAG!

Always great to have new vendors! Love the name, The Vault. Perfect for a seed bank.

Hope to see you around and do business in the future!

Best vibes!

GumbyBuds

Dont usually post here but was reading and wanted to say The Vault is hands down a great company to do business with. Ive had the pleasure of speaking with George, Jack, & Cameron and they all rock!!! Fast shipping and discrete.

George_TheVault

Dont usually post here but was reading and wanted to say The Vault is hands down a great company to do business with. Ive had the pleasure of speaking with George, Jack, & Cameron and they all rock!!! Fast shipping and discrete.
Thank you for the kind words :)

dannykarey

Welcome to IC!

I hope you enjoy your time at IC, most peeps are chill here......I think you'll fit right in.

Danny

George_TheVault

Big thanks to all that entered. Here is the list of winners and prizes :)

1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Red Dragon Feminised from Barneys Farm (Won by Ringodoggie)
1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Critical Feminised from Royal Queen Seeds (Won by mack 10)
1 winner will receive a pack of 5 K.O Kush Feminised from Heavyweight Seeds (Won by bigganjabud)
1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Quick One Auto from Royal Queen Seeds (Won by Patmando22)
1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Cream Mandarine Fast Version Feminised from Sweet Seeds (Won by Gantz)

ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt and some other goodies like breeder branded rolling papers, tips, stickers etc.

Can the winners all send me a PM on ICMag with your name, address and T shirt size so I can arrange delivery of your prizes.

We will be back soon with a new competition soon. Don’t worry if you were not a winner this time round as you can use ICMAG10 for 10% off all orders at The Vault – www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Yee Haa!!! I'm a weiner. LOL

Thank you so very much to George and The Vault. Barney's Farm is probably my favorite breeder of all. Very excited to try their Red Dragon.

Once again, so much thanks to George and to the Vault.

PM sent

Latest posts

Latest posts