What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto OUT test: Crystal Candy; Black Cream; Sweet Nurse CBD

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cream Mandarine is my favorite SS strain too. My CM FV caramel pheno from last year is still great smoke after 11months of storing, with Mandarine smell. Diesel pheno was unfortunately totally destroyed by rot. See pictures in this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=333191

@Skunkist You have great yields on autos in 20l pots. Do you think it's influenced by starting indoors? Which ferts do you use besides quite rich soil, if any? I might have look for the magical minerals additives you mentioned..

Sorry for misunderstanding in post #36 due to my level of English. Now I see you suggested to grow in special taller pots for autos, not to grow Sweet special strain haha. Yep, do you think these taller pots can have reasonable influence on your plants compared to my low cost buckets?

No problem dude . I overpassed the misunderstood and you have corrected yourself . And so , yeah, a taller pot is always nicer for the main root . ( Big is nice , but TALL is better . )
The more you give them, the more they give back great results .

"This difference in shape, achieves a better development of our auto-flowering marijuana plants , because their roots will develop more as a network and less as a spiral, having more of and a deeper substrate in which to grow. This will reflect in its growth, and especially in its final yield."

From: https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/12x12-cm-square-plate-product-3965.php

For example . Those are 18l but 20l are similars . Seedlings directly inside, it is quite ridiculous at the beginning of the grow, but very important .

(those 5 auto critical from female seeds has produced 70 to 120 gr each)

And this is GHE Mineral Magic . https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/ghe-mineral-magic-1-kg-product-351.php

:tiphat:

Vesnican

Congrats your plants...Looks nice, i have two of them, they,re 53 days old! I'm looking forward the harvest! :)

Thank you man! You are more then welcome to drop any pictures of your plants in this thread. There are not many photos of Crystal Candy Auto around..

Vesnican

No problem dude . I overpassed the misunderstood and you have corrected yourself . And so , yeah, a taller pot is always nicer for the main root . ( Big is nice , but TALL is better . )
The more you give them, the more they give back great results .

"This difference in shape, achieves a better development of our auto-flowering marijuana plants , because their roots will develop more as a network and less as a spiral, having more of and a deeper substrate in which to grow. This will reflect in its growth, and especially in its final yield."

From: https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/12x12-cm-square-plate-product-3965.php

For example . Those are 18l but 20l are similars . Seedlings directly inside, it is quite ridiculous at the beginning of the grow, but very important .

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73240&pictureid=1781598&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

(those 5 auto critical from female seeds has produced 70 to 120 gr each)

And this is GHE Mineral Magic . https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/ghe-mineral-magic-1-kg-product-351.php

Skunkist, thank you so much for all your advice regarding autos growing! I can see you play different league then me haha.

I am not sure, if these special pots for autos are sold here in Czech rep., but next year I will have a look for taller pots in general, it does make sense. I am considering to run some autos straight in the dirt next year. I will lose the advantage of hiding them under shelter when it rains, but I want to see how big they can go.

Please go ahead with your plans to open autos growing thread, many guys around will appreciate it, especially following your feeding schedule with so wide range of nutes and additives you use.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks dude !

Here for example you can buy some , or any other growshop in your area : https://www.hotchilli.cz/kvetinace/teku-ctyrhranny-kvetinac-27x27x40cm-bila-barva--objem-20l/

Rain is a factor to consider when the harvest is coming .

I harvested my 3 cream mandarine auto, 2 on friday @day66 and 1 yesterday @day67. I'm very happy with this session for the quality of the crop. ( all outdoor this time. )

Same plant, the only one on 3 to go purple .
I will tell you soon how much I 've harvested by plant .

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The_Skunkist sent you a postcard !

The_Skunkist sent you a postcard !

picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Amazing!
Great harvest to enjoy in the next winter ;)
Thank you for sharing and Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Vesnican

Thank you my friend, what an awesome postcard! :thank you:

You encourage me to try Cream Mandarine auto in future. If this is the regular one, I wish to see what you can get from the XL variety..?

I am not able to beat your yields at my latitude, it is evident they love the southern location. But I will try to follow your style in taller pots and feeding. If you dont mind, I will get in touch with you next spring to consult ferts purchase :tiphat:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you my friend, what an awesome postcard! :thank you:

You encourage me to try Cream Mandarine auto in future. If this is the regular one, I wish to see what you can get from the XL variety..?

I am not able to beat your yields at my latitude, it is evident they love the southern location. But I will try to follow your style in taller pots and feeding. If you dont mind, I will get in touch with you next spring to consult ferts purchase :tiphat:

Yeah ! Try it ! You won't regret it , for sure .

Cream Mandarine Auto XL is given for 50-300 grams per plant .Wow, that's a lot. But we have the chance to have the breeders around ! :)
But I don't know if I can do this one , it is a tall one.

Hey Sweet Seeds Team ! In which conditions those 300 grams have been reached with cream mandarine XL ???
(That's a 23,90 bucks question . :biggrin: !)

Vesnican, 1/3 coco fiber in soil is a very important point also for automatics.

Last edited:

Vesnican

Sweet Nurse Auto CBD

Sweet Nurse Auto CBD

Dear friends,

to make this test complete here we go with pictures of Sweet Nurse.

2 plants were grown straight in the dirt, which was just pre-fertile with chicken shit, no other feeding, pure redneck style by friends-seniors. Plants are short, with main leafy sticky bud starting almost from the bottom, with few minor side branches. Smell between sweet and herby. It looks definitely sativa dominant. Harvested in week 11.

I am sorry for few pictures, plants were remote from my living place.

week 4

week 8

week 9

week 10

Vesnican

Sweet Nurse Auto CBD

Sweet Nurse Auto CBD

Other 2 test seeds I ran home in pots. I don’t know why, but they were not doing well. I ran them in totally same conditions as other strains presented in this thread.

First one suffered from early beginning. Leafs were doing strange thing, like rolling from outside in and major part of the plant was pale green. I haven’t found any insects or other signs. She was growing slow and poor. I decided to discard it in about week 4.

Please feel free to comment on this, I had no idea what to do.

Vesnican

Sweet Nurse Auto CBD

Sweet Nurse Auto CBD

Second one was doing bit better, but unfortunately massive attack of powdery mildew came in 8 week, so discarded as well. But still, leaves were often deformed and middle (vertically) of the plant was pale green color.

day 23

day 62

At the end it seems they performed way better in simple conditions in common dirt, or I just had a bad luck, weak seed or they disliked my grow conditions.

Vesnican

Smoke Report

Smoke Report

I just wish to add few words to this thread as smoke report. All harvest is after one year of curring and storing still in great condition.

Black Cream – my favorite is definitely Caramel pheno. Delivers very similar effect as its apparent Cream Caramel, stress relief, making you feel fine and relaxed. Not heave hitter, no cough lock etc. Smell and taste is pleasant candy, caramel with hints of exotic wood. This one was less productive, but worth to grow again. The other 2 phenos I have got, leaning to Blueblack or HinduKush parents, produce more dense buds (especially Hindu), more productive, obviously delivers more indica effects. Smell is better than taste.

Crystal Candy – plants were quite homogenous, they deliver [FONT=&quot]unique smell. I would say mix overripe fruit, glue, skunk, smelly cheese. There is something what is difficult to describe. Effect is strong, goes right in to the head, brings hunger and feeling remoted from daily world. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sweet Nurse CBD – smell and taste earthy, spicy, not much sweetness. Nothing special, but I guess people grow this to get high connect of CBD for perhaps further processing and not in hunt for unique terps. Effect is average high, not heave hitter, when the CBD leashes the THC..[/FONT]

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah ! Try it ! You won't regret it , for sure .

Cream Mandarine Auto XL is given for 50-300 grams per plant .Wow, that's a lot. But we have the chance to have the breeders around ! :)
But I don't know if I can do this one , it is a tall one.

Hey Sweet Seeds Team ! In which conditions those 300 grams have been reached with cream mandarine XL ???
(That's a 23,90 bucks question . :biggrin: !)

Vesnican, 1/3 coco fiber in soil is a very important point also for automatics.

Hi everyone!
The numbers are orientative. If you grow this plant with the best condition you can harvest a plant with this weight.
I saw a grow with this strain in other forum that the harvest was very near to these numbers. It was made in an aeroponic grow with Leds and one single plant.
I hope this helps you!

Vesnican, thanks for updating!! You are doing a fine job here ;)

Sweet smokes!
Jaypp