What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto OUT test: Crystal Candy; Black Cream; Sweet Nurse CBD

Vesnican

I would like to see your Sweet Nurses...started them 2 days ago

You need Sulfur against the budrot or dip a piece of Pine tree in water/sulfur liquid and after drying burn it....the smoke will eliminate/provide budrot and mold...

Hope you'll get a nice harvest..

Hi Mister, thank you for stopping by!

Sweet Nurse are in progress. Some of them doing well and some not. I have the plants on remote spot, so I will post some overall info in next few weeks.

Stay tuned buddy :tiphat:

Vesnican

Vesnican mate your garden and plants look amazing.
You have no idea how envious i am. I wish i had a garden like yours.
I live in a tiny flat in Spain. Wanna trade?

:thank you: For your compliments Gantz!

I have visited Spanish kingdom twice, first time Andalusia, second time Basque country. I had great time there, even though it was a business trip and I haven’t got chance to meet “right” people to taste some famous local weed.

I really appreciate to live in a house with garden, although it costs more money and efforts then to live in a flat.

So I would change it for two weeks in summer, but not 4ever :biggrin:

Vesnican

Black Cream

Black Cream

Day 63 – all plants in full bloom and turned dark purple. Some colder nights already appeared in my region, which could boost that purple too. In another thread one guy said, that BC is worth to grow just because of beautiful colors and seems it is true. It looks like they will mature little bit faster than Crystal Candy, so I will stop to feed in few days and give them 10 days flush.

mack 10

Veteran
Looks great. How's the smell?
Have you smoked any of these newer autos?
Got a couple in the grow myself,
But the last time i tried autos was when
Lowrider came out and that was head ache weed.

Vesnican

Looks great. How's the smell?
Have you smoked any of these newer autos?
Got a couple in the grow myself,
But the last time i tried autos was when
Lowrider came out and that was head ache weed.

Thank you mack 10!

The smell is currently (day 69) something between black currant candy and stinky animal shit;) Not citrus or flowery.

Yes I have already tried some newer autos https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330557

It is 100% true, that well grown outdoor photo-dependent strain will be better in majority of attributes then outdoor grown autos. For my latitude and weather are autos way how to try more “exotic” genetics when I have no time for light dep methods. I have heard that auto pioneers like Lowrider were mostly low quality head ache weed, but it seems that development in auto strains goes fast and they are better then used to be. And, there is always plan B how to change rubish for gold – Ice hash! hahaha :laughing:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work Vesnican !
Have a try in 20 liter pots special auto, taller ones like 40 cm/16 inch .
The main root loves them .

Peace :tiphat:

Vesnican

Black Cream - harvest day

Day 77 - Here we go with harvest time for Black cream. It seems I have got 3 phenos within 4 plants.

Hindu Kush pheno (2 on left), caramel pheno (on right):

And tall/black pheno which was about 20cm higher then others.

Not sure if they could be harvest few days earlier (especially sativa and tall), but I was not home for last week anyway.

Last edited:

Vesnican

Hindu Kush pheno, short sturdy plant, with top bud in “crown” shape, solid side branches. Smell is syrup/chem.

Vesnican

Caramel pheno – bit taller, with very leafy central bud and sativa structure of flowers. Smell is more citrous and flowery then Hindus.

Last edited:

Vesnican

Tall (BlueBlack?) pheno, strong vital plant, asked for more feeding then others, went almost black incl. stem at the end. There not much smell right now, we will see after curring.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you Skunkist, that Amnesia looks killer!

Nice resin coverage . 154 grams harvested . Nice heady sativa high .
Resistant to mold and things outdoor . Easy to cultivate .

But, after a little less than 2 months of curing : NO HAZE TASTE, NO AMNESIA TASTE ! Just a "nice" fruity taste . A little bit disapointing, even if I'm happy to smoke it right now as an auto sativa .

I can't judge the line on 1 seed , but ...
Whatever, my heart belongs to Cream Mandarine and i'm very disapointed to not have a haze tasting strain in my stash ! :)

The amnesia x sad auto version from sweet seeds could be better and tastier. (Blow Mind Auto )

Cheers Vesnican ! :) :tiphat:

Vesnican

Nice resin coverage . 154 grams harvested . Nice heady sativa high .
Resistant to mold and things outdoor . Easy to cultivate .

But, after a little less than 2 months of curing : NO HAZE TASTE, NO AMNESIA TASTE ! Just a "nice" fruity taste . A little bit disapointing, even if I'm happy to smoke it right now as an auto sativa .

I can't judge the line on 1 seed , but ...
Whatever, my heart belongs to Cream Mandarine and i'm very disapointed to not have a haze tasting strain in my stash ! :)

The amnesia x sad auto version from sweet seeds could be better and tastier. (Blow Mind Auto )

Cheers Vesnican ! :) :tiphat:

154g for auto plant, that’s great yield!

How was the Sweet special auto you ran in taste, smell?

I ran 3 Blow Mind plants last year and that taste/smell was (and still is after one year storing) to earthy, frankincense with pleasant sativa high.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
154g for auto plant, that’s great yield!

How was the Sweet special auto you ran in taste, smell?

I ran 3 Blow Mind plants last year and that taste/smell was (and still is after one year storing) to earthy, frankincense with pleasant sativa high.

[/url]

Let's develop all this a little bit, if you don't mind .

The owners ( father and son ) of the local grow/seedshop adviced me to try some autos .

The son adviced me to try Cream Mandarine Auto for its quality because " it smells like it tastes, strong taste and nice effect, and does not look like an auto "
The father adviced me that's it s easy to harvest 100g on a plant with auto amnesia xxl without being a good grower .

Then, the first grow itself consisted in 3 cream mandarine seeds and 1 amnesia xxl , popped on 1st may . 20 liters "special autos" pots, 2/3 royal mix plagron, 1/3 ugro coco with nutrients and 2 spoons of mineral magic GHE ( Si + S + Mg ) . Keeped indoor under CFL then led for 4 weeks under 20h of light , and then full sun on the little terrace (@43°).

The smell was like mandarine , lime , orange, more the peel than the fruit . Remembered me the time i was a child playing with mandarine peel at school .

I harvested them at 62 and 65 days with a beginning of moisture .
72 / 92 / 142 g dried for the 3 cream mandarine .

On curing,the first and faster one (72g) turned into coconut smell and taste mixed with mandarine .
The second one (92g) more orange . With the darkest leaves .
The third one ( a nice 142g and not an xxl ) was the perfect CREAM MANDARINE phenotype and was not a nice looking seedling first 2 weeks .

The creamy side is clear on the palate, more in the texture of the taste in all phenos .
The taste stays pleasently a long time in the mouth after the smoke .

I already smoked all this yummy weed while I still have a lot of amnesia xxl....

I like it so much that I still have 3 cream mandarine on the terrace @day54 (popped on 18th july all outdoor this time ) , flushing them nicely . And still have 1 seed in my fridge .( I also have 1xcrystal candy and 1x sweet nurse as freebies test seeds from skunk24. I will test them later )

Cheers Vesnican and happy gardening to everybody !

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
That's it! Next year I'm growing some Cream Mandarine! You sir have convinced me!
:tiphat:

Vesnican

Cream Mandarine is my favorite SS strain too. My CM FV caramel pheno from last year is still great smoke after 11months of storing, with Mandarine smell. Diesel pheno was unfortunately totally destroyed by rot. See pictures in this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=333191

@Skunkist You have great yields on autos in 20l pots. Do you think it's influenced by starting indoors? Which ferts do you use besides quite rich soil, if any? I might have look for the magical minerals additives you mentioned..

Sorry for misunderstanding in post #36 due to my level of English. Now I see you suggested to grow in special taller pots for autos, not to grow Sweet special strain haha. Yep, do you think these taller pots can have reasonable influence on your plants compared to my low cost buckets?

Last edited:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cream Mandarine is my favorite SS strain too. My CM FV caramel pheno from last year is still great smoke after 11months of storing, with Mandarine smell. Diesel pheno was unfortunately totally destroyed by rot. See pictures in this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=333191

@Skunkist You have great yields on autos in 20l pots. Do you think it's influenced by starting indoors? Which ferts do you use besides quite rich soil, if any? I might have look for the magical minerals additives you mentioned..

The shape of the pots , tall ones, help to produce more with autos . The seedlings go directly in 20 liter pots .
1/3 coco fiber is great also for soil oxygenation , and also to make small watering to raise up the pant metabolism .
Seedlings also have 1 liter of LIGHTMIX around them . This is in favor of a faster start .

I started them indoor under a 200w CFL white ( that is cheap and enough ), and it has half died after 15 days, so I used my 100W COB Led the others 15 days .
And of course , it's nice to get a 20h growphase, that was not so expensive in term of energy .

I use GHE FLORA NOVA ferts . Grow and bloom .
On blooming phase when the growschedule said me 7ml for 10 liters, I can go to 10 ml or more 12ml near the end .

- GHE liquid PH down .
- Master Grower roots stimulator . ( over roots stimulating, it de-stress the plant and also give humic acid that is great for taste . )
- Master Grower PK powder .("massive bloom" 50-33)
- Acti Vera grow stimulator from biobizz . ( soil and/or spray )
- Bio Heaven from biobizz . 2 ml/l all the cycle . For great nutrients' absorption .
- Plagron green sensation . ( bloom booster, thc and taste improver )
- Canna : Mg 7% . ( And from now I 'm going to add Canna Calcium. It will be better to get fully healthy cream mandarine at weeks 5/6 for example.)

picture.php

That's all .
Next spring, I will make a grow journal step by step on autos . With all nutes, techniques and weather details .
I hope it helps .
:tiphat: